Oven Repair Services in Etobicoke, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Oven Repair Company in Etobicoke
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
Oven repairs in Etobicoke for all makes and models
Today’s kitchens are versatile and innovative, and high-tech ovens can make all your culinary dreams come true. Some models feature advanced technology that allows you to create bold recipes with 3D heating, self-cleaning convection, and grilling. All of these super-modern features help speed up the cooking and cleaning process. However, the breakdown of small appliances results in the loss of essential kitchen appliances.
Urgent home gas or electric oven repair by skilled technicians in Etobicoke can help you get your appliance back in working order and avoid the nasty surprises that can come with repairing a damaged part yourself.
Superior Appliance Service is the top-rated appliance repair service in Etobicoke. We’ve been restoring our customers’ kitchen appliances to working order for over 40 years. Our certified technicians have extensive experience servicing appliances. To accommodate your busy schedule, we offer efficient, fast gas and electric oven repair in Etobicoke.
We understand that there is no convenient time for an oven breakdown. Our team of experts can guarantee that your oven repair will be done in a matter of hours!
What oven breakdowns do our Etobicoke technicians fix?
Failure of the oven is not uncommon, but it could happen at any time and ruin your plans to cook the perfect lunch or dinner. These tips can help you resolve the issue quickly if your oven fails to heat up or is unstable. First, let’s have a look at the electric oven’s most frequent malfunctions as they are the most popular.
- Issues with the control panel. Oven control panel failure is not a typical cause of oven malfunction. This malfunction can cause the oven to stop working efficiently. It is often easy to detect; the display will indicate the problem. To fix the issue, you must purchase the original part from the company’s website or from an authorized service center.
- Failure of heating elements. It’s easy to determine if your oven’s heating elements have failed. Simply turn on the oven, and then adjust the temperature. Determine if the temperature inside increases using your hand and an oven mitt. It is not recommended that you attempt to replace the heating element, as this requires technical knowledge.
- Fan failure. Oven fans are a part of appliances that run on electricity to ensure even heat distribution. The first indication of problems is an inconsistent cooking. The fans are powered by a motor that could accumulate dust and dirt on the impeller, which makes it very difficult to operate. Because it is in direct contact with grease and oil, the fan must be cleaned. It is best to have the fan cleaned by a professional if it does not work.
- Thermostat issues. The thermostat is responsible for heating the oven to the desired temperature. It fails very often and must be completely replaced should it fail.
- A defective thermocouple. This system ensures a normal gas supply and is responsible for igniting the plate. If the oven does not ignite, a broken or dislodged solenoid valve that prevents the oven from heating up sufficiently might be the cause. This part must only be completely replaced.
Our oven repair experts in Etobicoke will assist you if you are unsure about your ability to fix your oven. Our team is adept at fixing electric, gas, dual fuel as well as induction equipment. They are able to repair any type, model, or configuration of an oven. Superior Appliance Service is the best choice for oven troubleshooting in Etobicoke.
Trust your oven to our high-quality repair service in Etobicoke
Superior Appliance Service has a dedicated team of technical experts. We provide kitchen appliance repair, as well as maintenance services. Safety is our top priority. We employ the best professionals to provide fast and efficient oven repair services in Etobicoke.
- Price you can trust. With Superior Appliance Service, there are no extra charges, so you know precisely what you’re getting and how much it will cost.
- Effortless booking process. Contact us – arrange the date and time frame – get the repair done.
All repairs warranted. We are so sure about the quality of our work that we offer a 90-day warranty on all of our services.
- Timeliness. We are well aware that appliance breakdowns are little fun, and you want to have your oven up and running ASAP. To reduce discomfort, we provide 24/7 oven repair service in Etobicoke.
Etobicoke Areas We Serve
- The Lakeshore
- Central Etobicoke
- North Etobicoke
What People Are Saying About Our Etobicoke Oven Repairs
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your oven service in Etobicoke today!
Common Oven Problems We Solve in Etobicoke
- Oven keeps beeping
- Oven is not heating up
- Oven is overheating
- Oven smells like gas leak
- Oven fan won’t turn off
- Oven fan keeps running
- Oven is making a creaking noise
- Oven smells like chemicals
- Oven is not getting hot enough
- Oven touch screen is not working
- Gas oven igniter keeps clicking
- Oven is not reaching the temperature
Oven Parts We Can Replace in Etobicoke
- Fan Blade
- Light Bulb
- Vent Tube
- Broil Element
- Door Switch
- Grease Filter
- Bake Element
- Convection Fan
- Control Knob
- Spark Electrode
- Terminal Block
- Spark Module
- Coil Surface Element