Gas Appliance Repair Services in North Vancouver, British Columbia
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Gas Appliance Repair Company in North Vancouver
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
Trust your gas appliance to our repair service in North Vancouver
Gas equipment is characterized by efficiency, reliability and durability. When working with gas equipment, precautions must be taken. Whatever the problem is, do not try to fix it yourself.
Our employees’ main goal is to provide same-day gas appliance repair in North Vancouver. Superior Appliance Service has been an honest and reliable service provider for years. Here are the main reasons why people choose us:
- prompt arrival of a specialist;
- fast troubleshooting at home;
- extensive range of original spare parts in stock;
- modern equipment and tools;
- warranty on repair work;
- nice discount system.
- certified experienced specialists.
What gas appliance breakdowns do our North Vancouver technicians fix?
Every gas appliance is unique, so the potential for error is almost endless. We can identify the most common errors as we perform numerous gas appliance repairs in North Vancouver each week. Here are a few examples:
- Gas smell from the gas stove. Open windows and doors to let the air out of the room. Also, turn off all electrical appliances. Next, determine the cause of the leak. To do this, take a soapy solution and apply it to the connections of hoses and tubes inside and outside the appliance. Bubbles can form in places where there has been a pressure drop. This can cause serious damage to your gas stove. If you are unsure, call our North Vancouver gas appliance technician.
- The gas cooktop has a weak or uneven flame. Remove the burner and clean it with a stiff brush. You can soak the thermocouple before cleaning it thoroughly. Check that the flame covers the thermocouple from all sides with a low flame. Clean the nozzle if the flame does not reach the cooking element. Use a needle or wire to do this. Clean the nozzle if the flame does not burn or becomes weak. If you can’t solve the problem, you can contact a professional.
- The gas oven does not light up. This is often caused by a clogged burner nozzle. The nozzle orifice may be blocked by grease or soot, causing the gas mixture to increase. In such a situation, the sensor cannot heat up due to a weak flame. A qualified technician can clean the burner of the blockage and, if necessary, install a completely new one. If you encounter a problem you can’t solve, call North Vancouver gas appliance repair service.
- Gas turns off after releasing the knob. In a situation where you try to light a burner, but it goes out immediately after you let go of the knob, the reason is a faulty gas control system. The gas control is primarily a safety feature and is designed so that if the burner goes out, a valve will operate, and the gas supply to the burner will be cut off. If the gas goes out immediately after releasing the knob, it is likely that the valve has failed and must be replaced. You should not try to repair this fault yourself, as any malfunction can lead to dire consequences.
If you reside in North Vancouver, contact us immediately to get the most efficient repair for your gas appliance.
North Vancouver Areas We Serve
- Lynn Valley
What People Are Saying About Our North Vancouver Gas Appliance Repairs
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your gas equipment repair in North Vancouver today!
Gas Appliance Problems We Solve in North Vancouver
- Gas range is not working
- Gas dryer flame goes out
- Gas oven smells like gas
- Gas dryer won’t turn on
- Gas oven is not heating up
- Gas stove turns off by itself
- Gas oven does not ignite
- Gas range burner won’t light
- Gas oven igniter keeps clicking
- Gas dryer is not heating up
- Gas oven broiler is not working
- Gas stove smells like burning plastic
Gas Appliance Parts We Can Replace in North Vancouver
- Safety Valve
- Copper Tube
- Burner Cap
- Spark Module
- Burner Grate
- Control Knob
- Spark Electrode
- Control Panel