Stove / Cooktop Repair Services in Edmonton, Alberta
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Stove Repair Company in Edmonton
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
The best stove repairs are already in your area in Edmonton
Stove repair in Edmonton is usually needed urgently, so you should know where to go beforehand. Our technicians have been repairing such appliances for many years and can cope with a breakdown of any complexity. Superior Appliance Service always provides a 3-months guarantee once the сooktop is repaired to verify that you have a long-lasting sense of fulfillment and care.
The advantages of cooperation with our company include:
- Our specialists are available throughout the week and on hand to help you throughout the day, from early morning until late night;
- We only use top-quality components and tools;
- We have the most competitive prices in Edmonton for stove repair;
- We strive to finish every home repair in 30 to 60 minutes to allow you to get back to normal routine in the shortest time possible.
Our aim is to provide quick, efficient assistance that yields the best results. Contact us now!
What stove / cooktop breakdowns do our Edmonton technicians fix?
Our technicians are not only certified, but they’ve also completed extensive apprenticeships. When we are working on your device, you can be sure that the repair will be of the highest quality. We’ll fix any issues fast, such as:
- Electric ignition does not work (does not click, no spark). Troubleshooting begins with checking the socket. Plug your appliance into the socket. Inspect the contacts, and clean them if necessary. If these manipulations didn’t help – contact our cooktop repair service in Edmonton.
- The gas burns weakly (the burner may not turn on). Household waste or food can clog the burner nozzle. It can be cleaned by removing the burner from the stove and rinsing it with hot water. Clean the hole in the nozzle with a match or toothpick. If the problem persists, you should contact a specialist.
- The valve is jammed (it doesn’t turn). This dangerous issue could cause the appliance to cease functioning completely. If the faucet is jammed, we suggest you turn off the gas on the way down to the stove and call us. Our technician will disassemble the faucet and clean the pivoting parts of dirt and outdated grease.
- The burner does not ignite. The breakdown occurs after many years of operation, and the frequency of manifestation increases over the years. This is caused by damage to the ignition unit, a breach in the insulation of the spark plug wires, and cracking or destruction of the spark plugs made of ceramics. There is only one method to determine the source. Turn off the lights in the kitchen in the evening. The ignition in the electrical circuit should turn on, and you should see a spark. The wire may be damaged if there is no spark at all on any burner. A broken spark plug can be seen when sparks strike the edges of the cooking surface.
- The stove shuts down after 5-10 minutes of operation. This is usually caused by overheating of the hob parts. Overheating and uncontrolled heating of the burner in the sensor area of the control board can be the main causes of this problem. You can solve the problem by turning off the appliance for at least 15 minutes and then turning it back on. If the problem persists, contact a technician to determine and troubleshoot the control board. This includes the heating relay or sensor. The technicians will replace the relay if there is no change.
- The burner won’t turn on. You will have to fix the electric stove often. The failure of the circuit that controls heating is the most frequent reason for failure. It’s easy to repair the issue. Utilize a multimeter to examine the switch and burner.
Superior Appliance Service is available 24/7 to fix your stove in Edmonton.
Edmonton Areas We Serve
- The Meadows
- Castle Downs
What People Are Saying About Our Edmonton Cooktop Repair
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your stove appliance repair in Edmonton today!
Stove / Cooktop Problems We Solve in Edmonton
- Stove is overheating
- Stove is not working
- Cooktop gets too hot
- Stove smells like gas leak
- Cooktop keeps turning off
- Cooktop burner is not working
- Cooktop igniter keeps clicking
- Stove is making a clicking noise
- Stove smells like burning plastic
- Stove hot surface light stays on
- Cooktop makes a buzzing noise
- Stove is locked after self cleaning
Stove / Cooktop Parts We Can Replace in Edmonton
- Light Bulb
- Fan Blade
- Gas Orifice
- Door Switch
- Grease Filter
- Spark Module
- Terminal Block
- Control Knob