Reliable Appliance Repair in Surrey, British Columbia
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Appliance Repair Company in Surrey
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Want to know if you need a handyman to solve your problem?
Leave your phone number and our dispatcher will call you back right away!
We will contact you. Shortly.
Don’t we know you yet?
What Appliances Do We Fix in Surrey
Our Appliance Repair Process in Surrey
Surrey Areas We Serve
What People Are Saying About Our Appliance Service in Surrey
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book an appointment with our technician in Surrey
Try the best Surrey appliance repair services and get 100% satisfaction
A good service should be fast, convenient and high-quality. These three basic rules are the foundation of Superior Appliance Service. Our professional appliance repair in Surrey, BC, covers all possible cases of breakage from small to large kitchen appliances. Among them are dishwashers, refrigerators, gas & electric stoves, gas & electric dryers, warming drawers, freezers, ovens, ice makers and front/top load washing machines.
To make the service more accessible to everyone, our customer support operates 24/7 to provide you with detailed information. Furthermore, our recommendations will include valuable tips on how to prevent different faults, as well as guidance on the following measures to take before the technician’s arrival.
If it turns out that the device is beyond repair due to its age or high damage degree, we will let you know in advance and not waste your money. For more than 30 years, we have worked hard to earn the trust and respect of our customers. Thanks to our first-class quality service, they usually recommend us to their friends & family. So, you’ll see many 5-star positive reviews regarding Superior Appliance Service’s work on various websites. Call us or schedule an appointment online – fast appliance repair in Surrey is always open for new breakdown offers and restoration solutions!
Our Surrey technicians can eliminate the most typical breakdowns
Daily, we are contacted by customers with a variety of faults, thinking that their device is not subject to repair and they will have to save up money on a new device. Hopefully, we can find the right approach to your device and prolong its life for several years in most cases. At the same time, we always draw the attention to the need to call the expert immediately, without trying to unscrew or replace something yourself. Major devices require special equipment and skills that the average homeowner may not possess. However, you can always contact our Surrey appliance technician, having noticed in your kitchen anything from the list below:
- Your dryer is overheating;
- Refrigerator’s water dispenser isn’t working;
- Your washing machine won’t agitate;
- Freezer’s defrost drain is frozen;
- Dishwasher lights blinking or flashing;
- Oven’s temperature isn’t accurate;
- Stove heating element isn’t working;
- The device is started leaking.
If your device has other malfunctions, we can also quickly fix them. Just explain the breakage symptoms to our consultants, and our helping hand will not make you wait. We do our job right the first time, precisely determining the root of the failure. For instance:
- My freezer is too cold. Everything has to balance, and when the freezer gets too cold for food, it causes the goods to be covered with ice. We believe that 90% of the reason for this is a defective defrost heater. It is used to melt away any frost build-ups, but it doesn’t happen when it fails. As a result, the air exchange disappears, and the frost accumulates. To solve this problem, we recommend defrosting the device on a regular basis. If it doesn’t help, our professional team will fix your appliance in Surrey.
- My oven under / overcooks food. The right temperature in the oven guarantees an excellent taste of your dish, without burns or undercooks. This is primarily the responsibility of the thermostat, whose failure causes temperature fluctuations. To solve the problem will help to replace it, which an experienced technician should make with special tools. In addition to the thermostat, a faulty fan, control or heating element may also affect its incorrect operation. Our specialist will perform comprehensive diagnostics and complete all necessary restorations to your oven.
What are the main advantages of our company?
Our company is focused on providing high-quality restorations with minimal intervention to the working parts of the device. Thus, there won’t be a situation where one failure has come to replace another after our visit. In addition, we will help you with both home and commercial repairs, providing comfort to the visitors of your business.
Same-day appliance repair in Surrey is not only reliable support but also has a lot of benefits:
- Rapid workflow. Having found a fault in your refrigerator or dishwasher, you do not need to wait a few days for some repairmen to find some time to help you. One call to our customer service – and our technicians will be at your doorstep within a couple of hours, depending on your location. At the same time, our rapidness relates not only to our appearance at your home but also to work itself. Thanks to the initial diagnosis, we will not look for faults in the process, thus stretching the job for several days. Respecting and saving the client’s time is our primary goal and an indicator of the high level of services provided.
- Competitive pricing. When calculating the final cost, all factors that affect the workload are taken into account – the repair features, the number of faults, the device model and so on. At the same time, we strive to keep prices democratic to make all-brands appliance repair in Surrey affordable for every resident. And this is no joke – devices such as Samsung, KitchenAid, Maytag, LG, Whirlpool, Electrolux and others are covered by our experts. In addition, we always inform the price upfront to avoid hidden fees after the repair work. Furthermore, if the original restoration option did not satisfy you, our specialist will offer several alternatives, and you will choose which will suit your wallet.
- Insured service. Labour warranty is an essential element of any company in our business. In addition to its guarantee, which lasts up to 90 days, we also honour the Manufacturer’s warranty on all parts we install. Do not worry that the device may fail after repair – we will return and finish the work at no charge. All our spare parts are original, reliable and bought from superior suppliers.