Reliable Appliance Repair in Mississauga, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Appliance Repair Company in Mississauga
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Want to know if you need a handyman to solve your problem?
Leave your phone number and our dispatcher will call you back right away!
We will contact you. Shortly.
Don’t we know you yet?
Our Appliance Repair Process in Mississauga
What People Are Saying About Our Appliance Service in Mississauga
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book an appointment with our technician in Mississauga
Perfect Mississauga appliance repair services you were looking for!
If you’re reading this article, then professional household appliance repair is actual for you as well as for many other citizens of Mississauga. It is not surprising – dishwashers, refrigerators, washing machines and other household appliances have become an indispensable part of our daily lives. However, every piece of equipment tends to break down, and finding a good technician may be hard these days unless you try Superior Appliance Service.
For many years our company has been bringing damaged equipment back to life. We have been tirelessly conducting our work, and now we can confidently declare that we are capable of performing the most intricate repairs. Our technicians are licensed and insured specialists who have significant experience servicing domestic appliances.
We repair refrigerators, ice makers, freezers, washing machines, ovens, dishwashers, gas and electric stoves etc. Superior Appliance Service works with more than 10 brands (Samsung, Bosch, LG, Electrolux Whirlpool, Sears, Amana and many others). Our ability to provide prompt, cheap and reliable appliance repair service is what sets us apart from other companies in Mississauga.
How can I fix my broken appliance in Mississauga?
Dishwasher leaking, refrigerator not freezing, dirty clothes coming out of washing machine must be frustrating and cause significant discomfort. To manage the situation faster, you might consider fixing the equipment yourself. Well, an overwhelming number of appliance problems are simple enough to tackle on your own – check the following tips.
It’s annoying when your refrigerator light won’t turn on, but it’s not doomsday. Clean the plunger switch on the fridge frame with warm water. To get rid of noise, simply re-level the refrigerator or lay it on a special deep soundproofing mat.
A clogged filter is the most common reason for dishwashers filling up with water and not emptying. Filters can be cleaned by hand at the bottom of the tub. Remove the filter and shake it out over the sink; if you can’t get all of the particles out, then soak it in a vinegar solution.
When the clothes dryer won’t turn on, it’s crucial to check the circuit breaker first. Breakers are prone to tripping due to the high power draw of dryers. Replace the door actuator, which is the spring-loaded rod that pushes against the door switch. This is a low-cost part that can be easily replaced.
What are the most common reasons for household appliance breakdowns? This question is of interest to many users, and most of them do not even assume that they themselves are the reason why household appliances fail. Before we look for ways to fix your appliance in Mississauga effectively, check for the most common causes of mishaps:
- Natural wear and tear of the equipment. Manufacturers put a certain resource into each part, component and assembly. For some parts of the equipment, it is equal to 12 months while for others – to half a year. And if you do not change the components in time and do not carry out service, the equipment fails.
- Increased loads on the devices. It often happens that the oven overheats due to the prolonged performance at maximum temperature or the washing machine stops due to the loading of a large volume of laundry. These are just a few examples of how the owners operate their devices. It is important to follow the instructions. Use devices only for their intended purpose and do not overload them.
- Mechanical breakdowns. Did you wash your trousers with money in the pockets, and one coin hit the drum? Or when closing the microwave door, the glass burst? All these are the frequent reasons for breakdowns. You can fix them by contacting our experienced technician.
- Incorrect device maintenance or its absence. Despite the presence of self-cleaning or self-defrosting functions together with many other “capabilities,” regular equipment maintenance is essential. The condition of your equipment should be monitored on a regular basis.
You need to take good care of your appliances, wash them on time and carry out all the necessary preventive work. We recommend using all devices strictly for their intended purpose and not experiment with the repair. In most cases, trying to fix the failure on your own may cost you time, money and nerves.
If a breakdown occurs, the best decision is to contact professionals who will perform diagnostics and services in the shortest time at an affordable price. High-quality service and the customers’ peace of mind is in the first place for each appliance technician of our team in Mississauga!
The best appliance technicians in Mississauga are always ready to help
Neither a popular brand name nor a high price can guarantee the long and smooth operation of the household appliance. Superior Appliance Service offers everything you require so that the repair does not appear to be a major issue for you. What do we value the most?
- Time. We provide 24/7 appliance repair in Mississauga, so our team is doing their best to minimize the severity of the breakdown and repair your device within one day.
- Experience. We have been dealing with appliance repair for more than 40 years and can firmly state that whatever your issue is, we guarantee to complete the job correctly, swiftly and permanently.
- Efficiency. Our appliance repair service in Mississauga Ontario keeps enough qualified staff and technicians to handle all of your repair needs.
- Quality. Because our reputation is so important to us, we offer a 90-day warranty on all of our services.
- Affordability. Our estimates contain no hidden costs or fees; the price we quote is the price you pay.
Join thousands of satisfied customers who have experienced the professional and friendly service offered by Superior Appliance Service!