Stove / Cooktop Repair Services in Montreal, Quebec
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Stove Repair Company in Montreal
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
The best cooktop repairs are already in your area in Montreal
When you need stove and or cooktop repair in Montreal, you can count on Superior Appliance Service to deliver excellent results because we are an honest and dependable team of home appliance repair specialists. The best thing about our team members is that they have years of expertise in their respective fields and are trained and qualified in them. We are skilled in stove repair and are able to handle difficult situations without causing further hardship. We have the knowledge and skills necessary to complete repair for the first time.
Whether your electric stove isn’t heating or you have a coil problem, our skilled crew can solve everything with ease. We will provide the appropriate remedy after carefully examining your device. We will do everything to perform a high-quality cooktop repair service in Montreal to make sure you ultimately receive a top-notch result.
Allow us to start working for you. We still strive to make sure that you are completely satisfied. You can trust us!
What stove / cooktop breakdowns do our Montreal technicians fix?
However, just like any other equipment, stoves or cooktops may need upkeep and repairs. You may be able to resolve most problems on your own in certain circumstances, but hiring a qualified home appliance repair technician will yield the greatest results.
Let’s consider the most spread malfunctions with electric stoves/cooktops:
- Stove won’t turn on. The most obvious and simple cause of a non-functioning stove is a missing plug in the socket. Before looking for additional problems, make sure that your appliance is properly plugged in and that its socket is working properly. If the cooktop is still not working, there is probably a problem with the internal parts of the appliance.
- Your electric stove sparks when switched on. In addition to compatibility problems, high temperatures or loads can result in deadly sparks. On the other hand, it’s conceivable that the wire connections on your electric stove are loose. Call a specialist to check the device.
- Damaged coils. Electric coil burners wear out over time, especially if you use the stove frequently. Bubbles or cracks may appear on the coils, indicating wear and tear. Unfortunately, it is impossible to repair such coils. They need to be replaced. To fix your electric stove effectively in Montreal, contact us.
Serious home cooks who like precise temperature controls and rapid heat frequently prefer gas burners; however, gas stoves can occasionally experience a number of common issues that cause you to delay cooking. Always trust professionals to handle any repairs that could result in a gas leak. You can fix the most common cooktop issues quickly and effectively by having gas stove repair in Montreal.
- Surface burner won’t light. A surface burner that won’t light is a typical gas stove issue. If your stove has a pilot light, it may have been extinguished, or the burner portholes may have been clogged. If your gas stove has an electric igniter, a power outage may have prevented it from lighting.
- Weak flame. A clogged burner flame hole can cause the burner flame to appear less intensive than normal. Too little gas or air supplied to the burner can also cause a weak flame.
- Gas odour. You will usually notice a faint gas odour when you light the burner, but stronger odours require some investigation. One of the burners is possibly not completely off if you smell gas and the pilot flame is lit, or an electric igniter is connected.
- Your oven isn’t heating up or turning on. It could be a problem with the ignition element. If you have checked the oven and it doesn’t light, it probably needs some kind of maintenance. This may involve replacing the filament, the burner, or the pilot.
Here are the most common malfunctions of induction cooktops:
- It shuts off suddenly when cooking. This useful feature is included with induction cooktops! When the cooker’s maximum cooking capacity is achieved, it automatically shuts off. As a result, induction overheating is prevented. If no cooking vessel is detected, the induction hob also shuts down.
- No response from the stove sensor. You put cookware on the cooktop, but it doesn’t recognize it? If so, your sensor is the source of the issue. You may simply switch the gadget off and then back on. The sensors might continue to function as before.
- Noise from the stove. Induction cooktops are typically heated up after use. The stove is cooled down by a fan that operates inside the cooker. Once the stove has completely cooled down, the noise will stop.
- The menu display does not respond to touch. Dust and filth can be the cause. Clean off any dirt that is surrounding the control panel menu. Call the qualified technician if the aforementioned remedies didn’t work. Our specialist will examine potential issues and perform the induction cooktop repair in Montreal on the same day.
Perfect stove appliance repair in Montreal you were looking for!
Superior Appliance Service experts are familiar with how to handle complicated stove and cooktop issues. We will provide the appropriate remedy after carefully examining your device. Our experts will make sure you ultimately receive top-notch stove repair services in Montreal. Moreover, we provide a 3-month guarantee for all the work done.
- Respect. We try to foster harmony when working together as a team or while interacting with customers.
- Pride. We are proud of the work we do. We regularly train and educate ourselves on the most recent industry trends and technologies.
- Commitment. We keep our promises to be there for you. We never keep you waiting too long and never abandon an incomplete task. Only the best work and customer service are offered by us. Our team is devoted to giving you their whole attention.
Montreal Areas We Serve
- Bois Franc
- Mile End
- Old Montreal
What People Are Saying About Our Montreal Cooktop Repair
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your stove service in Montreal today!
Stove / Cooktop Problems We Solve in Montreal
- Stove is overheating
- Stove is not working
- Cooktop gets too hot
- Stove smells like gas leak
- Cooktop keeps turning off
- Cooktop burner is not working
- Cooktop igniter keeps clicking
- Stove is making a clicking noise
- Stove smells like burning plastic
- Stove hot surface light stays on
- Cooktop makes a buzzing noise
- Stove is locked after self cleaning
Stove / Cooktop Parts We Can Replace in Montreal
- Light Bulb
- Fan Blade
- Gas Orifice
- Door Switch
- Grease Filter
- Spark Module
- Terminal Block
- Control Knob