Reliable Appliance Repair in Whitby, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Appliance Repair Company in Whitby
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Want to know if you need a handyman to solve your problem?
Leave your phone number and our dispatcher will call you back right away!
We will contact you. Shortly.
Don’t we know you yet?
Our Appliance Repair Process in Whitby
Whitby Areas We Serve
- Lynde Creek
What People Are Saying About Our Appliance Service in Whitby
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book an appointment with our technician in Whitby
Choose The Best Whitby Appliance Repair Services At A Reasonable Price
Are your appliances not working well enough? Having problems with your fridge or cooker? Contact Superior Appliance Service, the leading appliance repair service provider in Whitby. Our team of certified and professionally trained technicians are committed to providing the best appliance repair services in the area.
At Superior Appliance Service, we prioritise quality service and customer satisfaction. Our technicians undergo ongoing training to stay up-to-date with the latest industry advancements and technologies. Thanks to their experience and the use of state-of-the-art equipment, they can quickly diagnose and repair any problem with your home appliances. We’ll arrive at a call with all the necessary tools and a wide range of spare parts, guaranteeing that the problem can be solved immediately. We can often identify and fix the fault within one visit, saving you time and inconvenience.
Regardless of the make or model of your appliance, you can trust our experts to provide reliable and effective solutions. Our goal is to get your devices back up and running smoothly so you can return to your daily routine without interruptions.
Typical Problems Our Best Appliance Repair Specialists in Whitby Can Fix
Even simple appliance repairs can be challenging. Let’s take a look at the most common appliance problems to see what you can do.
- Microwave. If the main fuse in your microwave oven blows, it will not work until you replace it. Blown fuses cannot be repaired; the only solution is to replace them. Another problem is the microwave plate. If the oven plate does not rotate, the food will not heat up properly.
- Dryer. If you are having problems drying your laundry, the problem can be a faulty heat fuse. If the clothes in the dryer get hot but do not dry after the drying cycle is complete, you may overload the dryer. In this case, remove the clothes and run another cycle. A defective heating element may be the reason why the dryer does not start after several loads. A clogged vent can be another reason for damp clothes after a cycle.
- Refrigerator. A common problem with refrigerators is water leakage due to food particles stuck in the drainage pipe. In addition to food particles, ice crystals can get stuck in the drainage pipe. Water leaks are especially dangerous when they come into contact with electricity. It is best to call an appliance repair technician in Whitby. If you do not notice a refrigerator malfunction at an early stage, the food can go bad. Most often, this is due to a faulty thermostat, but an unrepaired fan motor can also be the cause.
- Dishwasher. A blown fuse can cause the dishwasher to stop working, especially if used frequently. A blocked motor can be another reason why the dishwasher won’t start. The first step in identifying a dishwasher problem is to check the connection. If the dishwasher is not working, there may be a problem with its internal components. If you smell an unpleasant odour, it may be due to old or sticky food particles that accumulate in the corners of the dishwasher.
- Electric stove. An electric stove may stop heating if one of its burners is damaged. A loose connection or a broken heating coil will most likely cause your electric stove to not heat up. If you notice that all the burners have turned off simultaneously, it is probably a connection problem. This could be caused by a burnt-out plug or a defect in the internal wiring. To make sure the fuse is not blown, inspect the outlet. Have the internal wiring inspected by a specialist. If the knobs on your stove get too hot, it is important to have it evaluated by a qualified professional. Alternatively, a damaged baking part or a faulty oven fan can cause the oven to become excessively hot.
If you take good care of your appliance, you can avoid problems. Even though devices that you use frequently are vulnerable to damage, regular cleaning can extend their lifespan. If you are not confident in your abilities and skills, leave the job to our fast and reliable repair team in Whitby.
Appliance Repair in Whitby That Will Impress You
Superior Appliance Service will make sure that your devices work flawlessly. When it comes to reliable and long-lasting repairs, we are the best experts. Our top priority is customer satisfaction. Our technicians will arrive at your home promptly and will be equipped with all the necessary equipment.
A breakdown of your appliance can happen unexpectedly and cause you discomfort. We are ready to repair any household appliances at any time of the day or night throughout the week. We provide professional and high-quality services for a variety of household appliances, such as refrigerators, stoves, and dishwashers. By contacting us, you can be sure that your appliances will be in good hands:
- We will keep your costs to a minimum by attempting to fix the damaged element instead of replacing it.
- We respect your time by arriving at your place promptly and, in most situations, providing same-day assistance.
- We follow strict quality standards to guarantee top-quality service from the beginning.