Commercial Dishwasher Repair Service
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our CommercialDishwasher Repair Сompany
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Commercial Dishwasher Brands We Fix
What People Are Saying About Our Industrial Dishwasher Repairs
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.Jun 28, 2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.Jun 27, 2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!Jun 8, 2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.Jun 1, 2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.May 14, 2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.Jun 28, 2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about themJun 27, 2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.Jun 8, 2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!May 31, 2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.May 24, 2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!Jun 27, 2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.May 27, 2022
Commercial Dishwasher Parts We Can Replace
- Drain Pump
- Kick Panel
- Float Switch
- Spray Arms
- Tub Gasket
- Balance Link
- Hose and Tube
- Thermal Fuse
- Door Gasket
- Duct & Venting
- Rack Adjuster
- Door Hinges
- Cycle Selector
- Heating Element
- Latch and Switch
- Rinse Aid Dispenser
Commercial Dishwasher Issues We Deal With
- Dishwasher keeps running
- Dishwasher is overflowing
- Dishwasher won’t drain
- Dishwasher door won’t close
- Dishwasher is not turning on
- Dishwasher is leaking water
- Dishwasher smells like burning
- Dishwasher doesn’t clean dishes
- Dishwasher buttons don’t work
- Dishwasher is not getting water
- Dishwasher is not washing top rack
- Dishwasher door is not opening
Don’t we know you yet?
a $25 coupon
Frequently Asked Questions
My commercial dishwasher won’t start when I press the buttons. What should I check?
- Check if the unit is plugged in and the outlet has power. Test with another appliance.
- Check the circuit breaker or fuses in the electrical panel servicing the dishwasher.
- Examine the door latch. The door must close and latch properly to engage the door switch.
- Inspect the door gasket and realign or replace it if it is not sealing properly.
- Test components like switches, control boards, and the cycle selector switch. Faulty parts may need replacement.
My commercial dishwasher is leaking water. What are some possible reasons?
- Door gasket – Replace if cracked or misaligned from the tub.
- Spray arms – Check spray arm seals and bearings for wear and leaks.
- Pumps – Worn pump shaft seals could be causing leaks. Inspect pump housings as well.
- Water supply – Check the inlet hoses and valves for tightness and damage.
- Drain line – Ensure the drain line is secured and free of cracks or pinches.
My dishwasher won’t drain fully after cycles. How can I fix this?
- Clogged or kinked drain hoses or clogged drain lines.
- Obstructions in the drain pump or filter that prevent water from draining out.
- Power issues with the drain pump motor, wiring or control board.
- A problem with the drain pump, like a jammed impeller or worn pump bearings.
- Make sure that the emptying cycle is complete and does not end early.
Why are my dishes not coming out fully clean?
- Clogged wash arms or spray nozzles. Clean out debris.
- Hard water buildup. Use dishwasher cleaner to remove mineral deposits.
- Low water temperature. The heating element may need repair.
- Old or incorrect detergent. Use a fresh detergent.
- Overloading the racks. Don’t exceed dishwasher capacity.
- Improper rack loading blocking spray. Adjust dish and rack placement.