Reliable Appliance Repair in Guelph, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Appliance Repair Company in Guelph
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Want to know if you need a handyman to solve your problem?
Leave your phone number and our dispatcher will call you back right away!
We will contact you. Shortly.
Don’t we know you yet?
What Appliances Do We Fix in Guelph
Our Appliance Repair Process in Guelph
Guelph areas we serve
- Grange Hill
- Kortright East
- Kortright West
What People Are Saying About Our Appliance Service in Guelph
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book an appointment with our technician in Guelph
Choose The Best Guelph Appliance Repair Services
Are your appliances not functioning correctly? Are there any issues with your stove or fridge? Superior Appliance Service’s techs are certified and professional. We provide the highest quality appliance maintenance in Guelph. We place a high value on service quality, and customer satisfaction is our goal. We offer quick repairs on all appliances and are available throughout the day.
Our technicians are always equipped with the tools and spare parts required to fix the problem immediately. In the majority of cases, we are able to identify and fix the breakdown or other issue in a single appointment. No matter the make or model of your appliance, our techs will have it back functioning in a flash.
Our Guelph Technicians Can Fix The Most Common Breakdowns
Kitchens and other appliances are helpful; however, they could disrupt your routine if they break down. Even an easy appliance repair issue could be a challenge. Not knowing how to fix these issues can cost you time and stress. Let’s look at the most common repairs methods for your home appliances problems in Guelph and see if there’s something you can do about it:
- Microwave. If the primary fuse in your microwave blows, it will not function until you replace it. The fuse may blow up if there’s excessive current flowing through it. Furthermore, if your microwave is heating, the primary fuse will be likely to explode. The fuse that has blown up cannot be reused. The only solution is to replace it. Another issue is the microwave’s plate. If the plate isn’t spinning, the food won’t be as hot as it needs to be. Most appliance repair companies in Guelph assert that the motor could be the main reason for the plate’s inability to spin.
- Dryer. If you’re having trouble getting your dryer to heat up and dry your clothes, it could be due to an issue with the heat fuse. A damaged terminal block could also cause the dryer to stop functioning. You have probably overloaded your dryer if the clothes aren’t drying. Remove a few items and run them through a new cycle if this is the case. A malfunctioning heating element may be the reason your dryer doesn’t start after a couple of loads. A clogged vent can also result in damp clothes after a cycle. But one of the most frequent repair issues for dryer users is that the dryer doesn’t spin. Damage to your dryer is often due to careless use, as Guelph appliance repair specialists will attest.
- Refrigerator. The water leaking caused by food particles settling in the drainpipe is a usual problem with refrigerators. In addition to food debris and ice crystals, they can also get stuck in the drainpipe. However, there are many appliances that depend on water for their operation, and they can be affected by this problem. Water leaks can be dangerous, especially when they come in contact with electricity, and it’s better to ask for the help of our appliance technician in Guelph. Food can go bad if a fridge breakdown cannot be spotted quickly. Even though a defective thermistor could be most likely to be the culprit but a damaged fan motor could be a factor too.
- Dishwasher. A blowing fuse could make the dishwasher stops working, especially if it’s used frequently. Another reason why your dishwasher doesn’t turn on is a clogged motor. The first step in identifying a dishwasher problem is checking the connection. A problem with the internals of the dishwasher could be present if the dishwasher isn’t running.
- Electric stove. The electric stove may sometimes not be heating when one of its burners has been damaged. A weak connection or a broken heating coil will likely make your electric stove unable to heat. The connection is likely faulty if all burners are switched off at the same time. A bad connection might result from a burned-out plug or defective inner wiring. Check the outlet for power to ensure that the fuse has not blown. An expert should inspect the wiring inside. Also, if you notice that your stove knobs get too hot, it could be a warning sign to consult a specialist to inspect it. A damaged oven fan or bake element can result in excessive heating.
If you take care of your appliance, you’ll be able to prevent most issues. Appliances that are regularly used are susceptible to damage. However, a weekly cleaning will prolong the life of your appliance. If you’re unsure about your repair skills, leave it to our quick and reliable repair team in Guelph.
Significant advantages of our 24/7 appliance repairs in Guelph
Superior Appliance Service makes sure that your appliances will be working well. If you’re looking for reliable and durable repair services, we are the foremost experts. We place customer satisfaction as our primary goal; our techs will arrive at your location promptly, equipped with the necessary tools.
The failure of appliances can occur suddenly. That’s why we’re ready to repair any appliance, 24 hours and 7 days a week. We offer professional and high-quality services for many home appliances, including refrigerators, stoves, and dishwashers. When you hire our professionals, you can be certain that your appliance is in good hands as follows:
- We’ll repair the damaged part, but do not replace it. This ensures that the cost of repair is reduced to an absolute minimum.
- We respect your time by arriving punctually at your address and offering, in most cases, same-day assistance.
- We adhere to strict quality standards to provide high-level service from the very beginning.