Reliable Appliance Repair in Etobicoke, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Appliance Repair Company in Etobicoke
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Want to know if you need a handyman to solve your problem?
Leave your phone number and our dispatcher will call you back right away!
We will contact you. Shortly.
Don’t we know you yet?
What Appliances Do We Fix in Etobicoke
Our Appliance Repair Process in Etobicoke
Etobicoke Areas We Serve
- The Lakeshore
- Central Etobicoke
- North Etobicoke
What People Are Saying About Our Appliance Service in Etobicoke
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book an appointment with our technician in Etobicoke
Choose The Best Etobicoke Appliance Repair Services
Are your appliances not functioning correctly? Are there issues with your fridge or stove? Superior Appliance Service’s techs are certified and professional. We provide the highest quality maintenance for appliances in Etobicoke. We’re committed to providing top-quality service to our customers. We offer quick repairs and are on hand throughout the day.
Our technicians are always equipped with the tools and spare parts required to repair the issue immediately. We can usually identify and fix any problem in just one visit. Whatever the brand or model of the appliance, our technicians can have it functioning within a matter of minutes.
Our Etobicoke technicians can fix the most common breakdowns
Although kitchen appliances and other gadgets are useful, they could disrupt your daily routine. It may not be easy to repair a device’s minor issue. It also can be expensive and take a long time to fix. Let’s take a look at the most frequent issues to determine whether there’s anything you could do to fix them in Etobicoke.
- Microwave. The fuse can burn out if excessive current flows through it. It can explode when the microwave is heating. The fuse that is damaged can’t be used again. It is necessary to replace it. The microwave plate presents a different issue. The microwave plate must rotate correctly for proper food reheating. Many appliance repair services in Etobicoke state that motors are the main reason the turnplate doesn’t function.
- Dryer. A defective heat fuse may be the reason why your dryer isn’t heating or drying your clothes. A damaged terminal block could also cause the dryer to stop functioning. Your dryer has probably been overloaded if the clothes are not drying after the heat cycle. If that’s the case, take the clothes out and run a second cycle. A malfunctioning heating element may be the reason why your dryer isn’t starting after a couple of loads. A blocked vent may cause your clothes to get wet after the entire cycle. Dryers that don’t rotate are a problem that dryer owners often face. Dryer damage can also occur due to negligent handling, as the Etobicoke appliance repair specialists attest.
- Refrigerator. The most frequent issue with refrigerators is water leaking due to food particles that have settled into the drainpipe. In addition to food debris, ice crystals may become stuck within the drainpipe. This issue can affect the many appliances that rely on water to function. Water leaks can be dangerous, particularly when it comes in contact with electricity. It is recommended to contact our appliance repair technician to assist you in Etobicoke. The most common cause is a faulty thermostat, but an unrepaired fan motor can also be a factor.
- Dishwasher. A blown fuse can cause the dishwasher to stop working, mostly with frequent use. Another reason why your dishwasher doesn’t start is due to a blocked motor. The first step in diagnosing the issue with your dishwasher is to check the connection. If the dishwasher is not working, the problem may lie in the inner workings of the dishwasher.
- Electric stove. The electric stove can not heat when one of its burners has been damaged. The electric stove might not be heating due to an insecure connection or a damaged heating coil. It is likely that your connection may be defective when all burners are turned off at the same time. A burned-out or damaged plug might be the reason for a poor connection. Examine the outlet for power to make sure that the fuse is not blown. A professional should examine the wiring inside. If the knobs on your stove become too hot, you should get them examined by a certified expert. A malfunctioning oven fan or bake element could cause excessive heat.
If you care for your appliances, you will avoid issues. Appliances that are frequently used are susceptible to damage. But, regular cleaning can extend their lifespan. A swift and reliable repair team located in Etobicoke will take care of it if you’re still uncertain about your repair skills.
Why Do Etobicoke Residents Trust Us?
Superior Appliance Service will ensure that your appliances function properly. Our technicians will dispatch to your place promptly and provide you with the required services. Our main goal is customer satisfaction.
The failure of appliances can occur suddenly and make your life hard. We can repair any appliance at any time of the day or night and 7 days a week. We offer service for a variety of household appliances, such as refrigerators, stoves, and dishwashers. You can be sure that your appliances are in the capable hands of our professionals when you hire them. Respecting your time, we will be punctual and, in most cases, will offer a same-day assistance. We follow the highest quality standards.