Washing Machine Repair Services in Newmarket, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Washer Repair Company in Newmarket
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
Get To Know The Best Washing Machine Repairs In Newmarket!
Modern people don’t want to slow down unless they strictly have to, especially when their appliances suddenly let them down. Be it a fridge, stove, or even a washer or dishwasher, when household appliances cease to function and you cannot figure out the reason, you’ll need a reliable company to be there immediately and resolve the issue. Superior Appliance Service can provide exceptional washing machine repairs Newmarket residents can count on.
Since 1980, we’ve provided our customers with top-notch appliance service and exceptional customer care. We offer fast, efficient appliance repair services. We believe that our workers are what make our company a success.
Our trained, insured, and certified repair technicians for washers can be trusted. They are well-versed in any washer and know how to fix it quickly using the most recent equipment. We believe that appliance maintenance should be not only important for your family’s health but also affordable. Cheap washer repair in Newmarket is no longer to be searched for!
What Washer Breakdowns Do Our Newmarket Technicians Fix?
Many people don’t realize how much they rely on the appliances in their homes until they malfunction. Fresh linens, clean clothes and towels are all taken for granted until your washing machine stops working. Our technicians suggest that you familiarize yourself with the most common washer problems.
- The washing machine won’t start. If your washing machine does not start or stop during the entire cycle, it is most likely due to a problem with the power supply. Make sure that the circuit breaker responsible for the washing machine is on, and if not, turn it on. If the circuit breaker works fine, plug the washer into another outlet to determine if the problem persists.
- No water coming to the washing machine. The water hoses are the best places to check if your washer isn’t getting enough water or isn’t filling up. Over time, they can become clogged and kinked. Inspect the hoses for obstructions or kinks. If there are any, repair the piping to allow water to flow freely.
- The washer door won’t open. The door does not open because your washing machine is full of water. You can solve the problem by starting a new washing cycle. This will drain the water from the washer and then open the door. When the door is fully open, check the drain and filter to make sure there are no obstructions. If the problem persists, the cause may be a faulty control board or door switch. Before repairing or replacing internal components, you should check them with a multimeter. This is why a specialist is needed.
- Washing machine vibrates and moves around. While it is normal for washing machines to vibrate and move during a wash cycle, if they start bouncing loudly and violently, it could be a sign that something is wrong and action needs to be taken. The most common source of this problem is when the washing machine is not level with the ground. To fix this, use a bubble level and check if your washing machine is level. If not, you can adjust the feet. If that’s not the problem, the next likely cause is the hanging rods. At times, they can break off, causing the washer to bounce. If the suspension rods have failed, they need to be replaced.
By entrusting these issues to experts, you can avoid mistakes that could lead to worse problems. Superior Appliance Service provides washing machine repair in Newmarket with exceptional attention and at reasonable prices. Trust your washing machine troubleshooting problem to our professional hands located in Newmarket for the best solution!
Washer Repair Service In Newmarket Aimed To Earn Your Trust!
Superior Appliance Service puts the customer first and strives to meet your expectations every day! Whether it’s a scheduled or an emergency repair, we’re sure you’ll be pleased with our washing machine repair services in Newmarket!
We pride ourselves on using innovative equipment to provide the highest quality service, and we back that up by giving you a 90-day warranty. All of our technicians and management team members are committed to providing personalized customer service and sharing an unforgettable experience.
We believe that appliance repair should be done quickly and efficiently. If there is an emergency, you don’t have to wait. We’re ready to help you repair your washing machine in Newmarket 24/7. It’s like having a friend who works in the repair business because you do.
Newmarket Areas We Serve
- Glenway Estates
- Woodland Hill
What People Are Saying About Our Newmarket Washer Repair
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your washing machine repair in Newmarket today!
Washer Problems We Solve in Newmarket
- Washer is not draining
- Washer is not spinning
- Washer door doesn’t open
- Washer keeps filling with water
- Washing machine is leaking
- Washing machine won’t start
- Washer is making grinding noise
- Washer vibrates on spin cycle
- Washer is not cleaning clothes
- Washing machine stops mid cycle
- Washer is not filling up with water
- Washer dispenser is not using soap
Washing Machine Parts We Can Replace in Newmarket
- Water Filter
- Drain Hose
- Door Seals
- Door Lock
- Spin Pulley
- Control Panel
- Circuit Board
- Thermal Fuse
- Spin Assembly
- Heating Element