Gas Appliance Repair Services in Newmarket, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Gas Appliance Repair Company in Newmarket
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
Bring Your Gas Appliance Back To Life With Our Repair Service In Newmarket!
Gas devices are distinguished by their performance, reliability, and long service life. Follow safety standards when using gas equipment. Whatever the problem is, do not try to correct it yourself. Gas is dangerous. Only specialists with the necessary level of competence can deal with it.
Our primary responsibility is to provide a top-quality repair of gas appliances in Newmarket within the same day. After years of rewarding work, Superior Appliance Service has established itself as an honest and trustworthy company, and hundreds of glowing feedbacks from our customers confirm that. These are the primary reasons that people believe in us:
- Rapid processing of your request. Our pros will arrive as soon as possible.
- Professionally trained technicians. All our specialists are certified to work with gas equipment.
- Affordable. Our prices will pleasantly surprise you, and on our site, you can find great discounts and special promotions.
What Gas Appliance Breakdowns Do Our Newmarket Technicians Fix?
Since every gas device is unique, the array of possible mistakes is limitless. We can pinpoint the most common errors as we’ve completed numerous gas repairs to equipment in Newmarket each week. These are the most common:
- The gas smell coming from the stove. Open windows and doors to let the air out of the room. Also, turn off all electrical appliances. The next step is to locate the cause of the leak. To do this, you need to use the soapy solution and apply it to the connection of hoses and tubes within and outside of the appliance. Bubbles may form at the joints where there are leaks. This could cause severe damage to the gas stove. It should be noted that this malfunction of a gas stove is very serious, and if you are not confident in your competence, it is better to contact our gas appliance technician in Newmarket.
- The gas cooktop has a weak or uneven flame. It will help if you clean the burner. Remove it and use a stiff brush to clean it using hot soapy water. You can soak it before washing it. Using a lower flame, you can check if the flame covers the thermocouple on all sides. Clean the nozzle if the flame does not reach the hob element. Use a needle or a thin wire to do this. If the flame on your burner is weak and at the same time periodically goes out or does not even light up, it is necessary to clean the nozzle. It is recommended to contact a professional if you cannot fix the problem.
- The gas oven does not light up. This is often due to a blocked burner nozzle. The nozzle’s opening could be blocked by grease or soot. This causes a diminution in the gas mixture reduction. After all, the insufficient flame intensity does not allow the sensor to heat up. An experienced technician can clean the burner from any dirt and, if needed, install an entirely new one. If you encounter a problem you cannot resolve, call our service to repair your gas appliance in Newmarket.
- Gas turns off after releasing the knob. In a situation where you try to light the flame, and it stops working right after you let go of the knob, this is due to a faulty gas control system. It is designed to serve as a safety function. When the burner fails to ignite, it causes the valve to open and shut off the gas supply. The valve should be replaced if the gas goes out within a few minutes of releasing the knob. In the event of a malfunction, do not try to correct the problem yourself, as it may lead to dire consequences.
Newmarket Areas We Serve
- Glenway Estates
- Woodland Hill
What People Are Saying About Our Newmarket Gas Appliance Repairs
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your gas equipment repair in Newmarket today!
Gas Appliance Problems We Solve in Newmarket
- Gas range is not working
- Gas dryer flame goes out
- Gas oven smells like gas
- Gas dryer won’t turn on
- Gas oven is not heating up
- Gas stove turns off by itself
- Gas oven does not ignite
- Gas range burner won’t light
- Gas oven igniter keeps clicking
- Gas dryer is not heating up
- Gas oven broiler is not working
- Gas stove smells like burning plastic
Gas Appliance Parts We Can Replace in Newmarket
- Safety Valve
- Copper Tube
- Burner Cap
- Spark Module
- Burner Grate
- Control Knob
- Spark Electrode
- Control Panel