Washing Machine Repair Services in Scarborough, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Washer Repair Company in Scarborough
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
Get To Know The Best Washing Machine Repairs In Scarborough!
Modern people only want to slow down if they strictly have to, especially when their appliances suddenly let them down. It’s imperative to call a service company as soon as possible for help with any appliance malfunction, whether it’s a dishwasher, stove, or refrigerator. Superior Appliance Service is the perfect choice for high-quality washing machine repairs that Scarborough residents can always rely on.
We’ve been providing high-quality appliance repair services and superior customer service for years. This has allowed us to earn an excellent reputation. It is our employees who ensure the success of our business. You can rely on our insured, trained and certified washing machine repair technicians. They know all devices well and can fix them quickly, using the most up-to-date equipment. While appliance maintenance is necessary, it should be affordable. Cheap washer repair in Scarborough is no longer to be searched for!
What Washer Breakdowns Do Our Scarborough Technicians Fix?
Many people don’t realize how dependent they are on appliances until they stop working. Fresh linens, clean clothes, and towels are taken for granted while our washing machines are at the helm of our routine. While this appliance is a blessing, it may not always work the way it’s supposed to. Our technicians suggest that you familiarize yourself with the most common malfunctions you may encounter and troubleshoot them yourself. Let’s get started.
- The washer won’t get started. If your washing machine will not turn on or off during the cycle, it’s most likely caused by an issue with the power supply. Make sure the circuit breaker responsible for powering your washing machine is on, and if not, turn it back on – if the problem persists, it needs to be fixed. If the circuit breaker works, try plugging the washer into a different outlet and see if it works; if so, the outlet must be replaced.
- No water coming to the washer. The easiest way to tell if your washer isn’t getting enough water or isn’t filling up is to inspect the water hoses. Over time, they can become clogged and kinked. If they are, they can be replaced to ensure a free water flow.
- The door to the washer won’t shut. This can happen because the machine is full of water, preventing the latch from opening. The problem can be solved by starting a new wash cycle. This will empty the washer and open the door. Once the door is open, check the drain and filter for obstructions. If the problem remains, it could be due to a faulty door switch or control board. These internal components should be checked with a multimeter before repairing or replacing. Therefore, it is recommended that you hire a professional to do this.
- Washing machine vibrates and moves around. It is normal for washing machines to vibrate and move during the wash cycle, but when they start to shake loudly, it is a sign that something is wrong and it should be fixed. The main reason for this problem is that the washing machine is not aligned with the surface. You can fix this problem by using a bubble level to check if the washer is level with the ground. If it is, then adjust the feet so that it stands level. If the problem persists, the next most likely cause is faulty suspension rods. Sometimes they can become detached, which can cause your washer to bounce around a lot. If the suspension rods are faulty and need to be replaced.
We hope that you can benefit from the suggestions above, but entrusting this complex task to experts will help you avoid mistakes that may make problems worse. Superior Appliance Service provides washing machine repair in Scarborough with exceptional service and reasonable prices. Trusting your washing machine troubleshooting problem to our experts in Scarborough is the most effective solution!
Washer Repair Service In Scarborough Aimed To Earn Your Trust!
At Superior Appliance Service, the customer is always our top priority, and we always strive to exceed your expectations! Whether it’s routine maintenance or an emergency repair, we’re sure you’ll be pleased with our Scarborough repair service!
We pride ourselves on using innovative equipment to provide the highest quality service, and we back that up by giving you a 90-day warranty. Our technicians and management staff are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and sharing a memorable experience with our customers.
Helping those who need appliance repair should be not only fast and professional but also simple and efficient. When an emergency arises, there is no need to delay. Our washing machine repair in Scarborough is available 24/7! We provide reliable services at reasonable prices.
Scarborough Areas We Serve
- West Hill
- Highland Creek
What People Are Saying About Our Scarborough Washer Repair
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your washing machine repair in Scarborough today!
Washer Problems We Solve in Scarborough
- Washer is not draining
- Washer is not spinning
- Washer door doesn’t open
- Washer keeps filling with water
- Washing machine is leaking
- Washing machine won’t start
- Washer is making grinding noise
- Washer vibrates on spin cycle
- Washer is not cleaning clothes
- Washing machine stops mid cycle
- Washer is not filling up with water
- Washer dispenser is not using soap
Washing Machine Parts We Can Replace in Scarborough
- Water Filter
- Drain Hose
- Door Seals
- Door Lock
- Spin Pulley
- Control Panel
- Circuit Board
- Thermal Fuse
- Spin Assembly
- Heating Element