Oven Repair Services in Toronto, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Oven Repair Company in Toronto
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
Oven repairs in Toronto for all makes and models
Modern kitchens are very diverse and inventive, so high-tech ovens do their best to fulfill all the housewives’ culinary fantasies. Most models are equipped with sophisticated technology that allows you to use 3D heating, self-cleaning, convection, grill, grease filters and catalytic coating to implement bold recipe innovations. All of these super modern features help speed up cooking and cleaning, but a breakdown of a small unit results in the loss of essential kitchen equipment.
Urgent at-home gas or electric oven repair by professional technicians in Toronto will help you get your appliance back working and avoid unpleasant surprises that may arise when repairing the damage yourself. Superior Appliance Service, the #1 appliance repair company in Toronto, has been restoring functionality to our customers’ kitchen equipment since 1980. Our technicians are insured specialists with considerable experience in servicing home appliances.
We offer fast and efficient electric and gas oven repair services in Toronto to fit your busy schedule. We know that there’s never a convenient time for an oven breakdown. That’s why our nationwide team of seasoned engineers is ready to ensure that you can get your oven repair done in as little as a single day!
Common oven breakdowns our Toronto technicians can fix
Oven failure is quite rare, but it can happen at any time and ruin your plans for a delicious lunch or dinner. If your oven won’t preheat or the temperature isn’t stable, try the tips below to solve the problem immediately. First, let’s have a look at the electric oven’s common malfunctions since they are the most popular among the customers.
- Before you call a technician for repair, make sure that the problem exists at all, and do an initial check. Look carefully to see if the device is plugged into the outlet and is powered.
- It is also worth checking the condition of the wire itself – whether it is damaged, broken or bent. Dark soot on the plug or socket, or melting of the outer winding of the cable, rather than the oven itself, indicates a problem with the power supply element. If everything is okay, then the problem is inside.
Here’s a list of the most common breakdowns:
- Problems with control panel. A common kitchen oven failure cause is the breakdown of the oven control system. When this type of failure occurs, you won’t be able to set the timer, temperature, and other functions provided by the device. Usually, such a malfunction is not difficult to notice – the display will show the corresponding error. In order to fix this problem, you need to order the original component on the manufacturer’s website or from an authorized service center and make a replacement.
- Failure of heating elements. Determining if your oven’s heating element is malfunctioning is fairly simple – turn the unit on and set the temperature. Determine if the temperature inside is rising with your hand and a kitchen mitt. It is not recommended to perform an independent replacement of the heating element, as it requires technical knowledge.
- Fan failure. Appliances that operate on electricity have oven fans installed to ensure an even hot air flow. The first sign of such a breakdown will be uneven cooking. The fans are powered by a motor that can collect dust and dirt on the impeller, making it very difficult to operate. The fan should be cleaned since it is constantly in contact with oil and grease. If such a breakdown occurs, it is better to entrust the repair to a professional, as you will have to disassemble the oven.
- Thermostat problems. The thermostat performs one of the most important functions – it maintains and heats the oven to a certain temperature. It fails very often and must be completely replaced if it malfunctions.
- Faulty thermocouple. This system ensures a normal gas supply and is responsible for igniting the plate. If the oven does not ignite, a broken or dislodged solenoid valve that prevents the oven from heating up sufficiently might be the cause. This part must only be completely replaced.
If you are unsure about your ability to fix the oven, or if these tips haven’t solved the issue, entrust your oven repair to our Toronto oven fix experts. Our staff are skilled in the repair of gas, electric, dual-fuel, and induction devices. Our techs can service any kind, model, or configuration of an oven. For the best oven troubleshooting in Toronto, consider Superior Appliance Service!
Trust your oven to our high-quality repair service in Toronto
With a dedicated team of technical experts, Superior Appliance Service provides kitchen appliances repair, as well as installation, maintenance, warranty, and disposal services. We realize that your safety, along with maintaining the correct, steady temperature and the best performance of your oven are top priorities. We hire the best to provide efficient and fast oven repair in Toronto. What else do we offer?
- Price you can trust. With Superior Appliance Service, there are no extra charges, so you know precisely what you’re getting and how much it will cost.
- Effortless booking process. Contact us – arrange the date and time frame – get the repair done.
- All repairs warranted. We are so sure about the quality of our work that we offer a 90-day warranty on all of our services.
- Timeliness. We are well aware that appliance breakdowns are little fun, and you want to have your oven up and running ASAP. We provide 24/7 oven repairs in Toronto to minimize your discomfort.
Get your oven back in top form before you’ve had time to miss it with Superior Appliance Service!
Toronto Areas We Serve
- North York
- East York
- Old Toronto
What People Are Saying About Our Toronto Oven Repairs
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your oven service in Toronto today!
Common Oven Problems We Solve in Toronto
- Oven keeps beeping
- Oven is not heating up
- Oven is overheating
- Oven smells like gas leak
- Oven fan won’t turn off
- Oven fan keeps running
- Oven is making a creaking noise
- Oven smells like chemicals
- Oven is not getting hot enough
- Oven touch screen is not working
- Gas oven igniter keeps clicking
- Oven is not reaching the temperature
Oven Parts We Can Replace in Toronto
- Fan Blade
- Light Bulb
- Vent Tube
- Broil Element
- Door Switch
- Grease Filter
- Bake Element
- Convection Fan
- Control Knob
- Spark Electrode
- Terminal Block
- Spark Module
- Coil Surface Element