Refrigerator Repair Services in Barrie, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Fridge Repair Company in Barrie
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
The greatest option for your refrigerator is our repair service in Barrie
No matter how brilliant the manufacturer is, your fridge is still susceptible to regular wear and tear, yet, these appliances are undoubtedly some of the most dependable that you can find in any Canadian kitchen. Even the most durable appliances will need repair or replacement sooner or later. Superior Appliance Service offers all types of refrigerator repairs in Barrie.
We can take on any problem, regardless of its complexity, so you can put all concerns about your refrigerator aside and expect it to be fully functional and efficient again. There is no difference between repairing a door seal and restoring an ice maker. If we find during our inspection that the appliance is badly damaged, we will let you know. In that case, buying a new appliance will be your only option.
Since 1980, we’ve been building our business so that every resident can get high-quality service at a reasonable price. Through regular and lengthy apprenticeships, our technicians improve their skills and learn how to be courteous to customers. That’s why you can count on us to get a personalized approach for refrigerator repair in Barry. We’re ready to take your call or request online to help you at any time of the day or night!
Trust professionals and get the best fridge repair services in Barrie
Undoubtedly, good service can always extend the life of your household device. Unlike the repair of the device on your own, which can break it completely. Performing such actions, you risk damaging the motor, flooding the apartment or making the entire electronic system fail. Immediately contact refrigerator troubleshooting in Barrie repairmen from Superior Appliance Service to avoid this. Our customers have reached us, seeing that their refrigerator no longer works as before. For instance, they had faced such malfunctions:
- The refrigerator produces excessive noises;
- The refrigerator is freezing food;
- The device is leaking;
- There’s a buildup of the frost on the ice dispenser;
- Lights and indicators are broken;
- Food is going bad rapidly;
- Refrigerator’s motor is hot;
- Fridge starts and stops frequently.
If you want to make sure your refrigerator is functioning again, our device repair technicians will carry out an extensive diagnostic to identify the most minor breakdown areas. Moreover, we service fridges that come in any type: French door, side-by-side and freestanding models, as well as built-in freezer, wine cooler, ice maker etc. While each model has its own repair options, the most frequently encountered problems are all universal. Here are a few examples of the repairs we do:
- We believe that the main cause of a non-functioning refrigerator is a clogged drain in the refrigerator. If you find a clog, try punching it with warm water. If that doesn’t work, check the bottom of the refrigerator as well as the drain pan. This is where most of the water accumulates. It can be cleaned with a damp cloth. If that doesn’t help, a leaky door may be the cause. Contact our managers and our technician will perform refrigerator repair in Barry.
- If your refrigerator does not cool enough: In this case, there could be twice as many reasons. First, check the thermostat settings. Sometimes the thermostat settings can be affected by voltage fluctuations or system malfunctions. Then, check to see if the air vents in the refrigerator are blocked. You may also need to flush the condenser coils. This should be handled by a professional – a trusted professional. Last but not least, replacing the gaskets can be helpful in keeping cold air from escaping the refrigerator.
Refrigerator appliance repair in Barrie you were looking for!
Our success is the result of our great efforts and hundreds of repaired devices. Our same-day refrigerator repair services in Barry are honest and straightforward.
- We take care of your wallet. With our “no hidden fees” approach, you won’t be surprised by the cost of repairs. In addition, we honour the manufacturer’s warranty and offer our own warranty that lasts up to 90 days. The cost of repair will be less than buying a brand new device. We can also offer alternatives if you’re not happy with the original quoted price.
- We care about the client’s time. Making the homeowner wait hours or even days for a professional to show up is an unacceptable thing in the service industry. If you have an emergency situation, such as a leaking unit, our call center is open 24/7. Contact us at any time of the day or night. We will solve the problem quickly and give you valuable tips for the future.
- We only make use of high-end components. Do not worry that the breakage will happen again. In addition to our guarantee, we use only tested spare parts purchased from verified suppliers. The refrigerator brands we serve are Bosch, KitchenAid, Kenmore, Camco, LG, Maytag, Electrolux etc. All-brand fridge repair service in Barrie – all these words refer to Superior Appliance Service company.
We’re waiting to hear from you!
Barrie Areas We Serve
What People Are Saying About Our Barrie Fridge Repairs
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your refrigerator service in Barrie today!
Fridge Problems We Solve in Barrie
- Fridge is not making ice
- Fridge smells bad
- Fridge is leaking water
- Refrigerator is not cooling
- Fridge is freezing food
- Fridge compressor is hot
- Fridge light is not working
- Refrigerator is too cold
- Refrigerator constantly runs
- Refrigerator is not defrosting
- Condensation on fridge door
- Fridge temperature is too high
- Refrigerator is making noise
- Fridge is not dispensing water
- Refrigerator has ice on back wall
Refrigerator Parts We Can Replace in Barrie
- Ice Maker
- Air Filter
- Door Switch
- Ptc Starter
- Inlet Valve
- Evaporator Coil
- Defrost Heater
- Start Relay
- Copper Tube
- Condenser Fan
- Run Capacitor
- Compressor Motor
- Defrost Timer
- Temperature Control
- Fridge Door Gasket
- Main Control Board
- Evaporator Fan Motor