Stove / Cooktop Repair Services in Burlington, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Stove Repair Company in Burlington
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
The Best Cooktop Repairs Are Already In Your Area In Burlington
Undoubtedly, stoves are among the most necessary household appliances in our homes. There are many reasons why appliances can stop functioning correctly. Superior Appliance Service provides the best stove repair in Burlington at a reasonable cost and will help solve any arisen issues. Our experts have many years of experience working on electrical and gas systems. This lets them quickly determine and fix the cause of any failure without compromising quality.
Here are the main stages of our work:
- Our technician will come to you at a convenient time.
- The master will perform the diagnosis using high-precision mobile tools in accordance with safety guidelines.
- After they have identified the problem, they will then provide an estimate.
- The technician will start the repair after your agreement.
- They will check the equipment for proper operation upon finishing the repair work.
We value our customers’ trust and time; therefore, when you choose Superior Appliance Service, you can be sure that you will receive the highest quality services!
What Stove / Cooktop Breakdowns Do Our Burlington Technicians Fix?
Here are the most frequent malfunctions of electric stoves that our technicians deal with:
- A blown fuse. A power surge can cause this. The best option in this situation is to call an expert and replace the fuse.
- Two or more burners are not functioning. The technician will check the wire that supplies voltage to the heating element. If the circuit is not broken and the heating element is burned out, the technician will replace it. Before replacing, they make sure there is a circuit between the heating element and the control panel, the cause of the malfunction may be bad contact.
- The sensor does not work (the stove does not turn on. This is one of the rare and most complex problems with touch stoves. It can be caused by improper operation. A qualified kitchen appliance repair service in Burlington can solve this problem at home.
- The burner does not heat properly or fails to function. The reason is poor contact between the heating element and the thermostat. A qualified technician will check the presence of electricity in the circuit between these elements.
The induction cooktop, the most advanced and technologically, is not invulnerable to breakdowns. Let’s take a look at the main problems.
- The induction cooktop won’t automatically turn on or off. Most often, this is a feature of this type of cooktop, not a malfunction. If you use too large cookware or cookware made of unsuitable material, the hob will cut off the power, and the burner will not cook. It will also shut itself off if you lift the cookware from the surface.
- The cooktop’s heat is weak. Read the requirements for the cookware written in the manual. 90% of induction stove malfunctions are due to improper cookware.
- The device turns on by itself, although there is no cookware on the burner. Take away all metal objects and clean the stove of salt; if this does not help, you have a problem in the control unit, repair or replace it. Seek professional help.
- The appliance is not functioning. Professionals will first check the fuse and replace any damaged parts as needed.
Don’t put off contacting a professional “for later” because you’re afraid of the high costs. Our stove repair in Burlington is affordable and reliable. We’d love to hear from you!
Burlington Areas We Serve
- Sheldon Creek
- Tansley Woods
What People Are Saying About Our Burlington Cooktop Repair
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your stove appliance repair in Burlington today!
Stove / Cooktop Problems We Solve in Burlington
- Stove is overheating
- Stove is not working
- Cooktop gets too hot
- Stove smells like gas leak
- Cooktop keeps turning off
- Cooktop burner is not working
- Cooktop igniter keeps clicking
- Stove is making a clicking noise
- Stove smells like burning plastic
- Stove hot surface light stays on
- Cooktop makes a buzzing noise
- Stove is locked after self cleaning
Stove / Cooktop Parts We Can Replace in Burlington
- Light Bulb
- Fan Blade
- Gas Orifice
- Door Switch
- Grease Filter
- Spark Module
- Terminal Block
- Control Knob