Stove / Cooktop Repair Services in Hamilton, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Stove Repair Company in Hamilton
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
The best stove repairs are already in your area in Hamilton
Stove repair in Hamilton is usually needed urgently, so you should know where to go beforehand. Our technicians have been repairing such appliances for many years and can cope with a breakdown of any complexity. Superior Appliance Service always provides a 3-months guarantee once the сooktop is repaired to verify that you have a long-lasting sense of fulfillment and care.
The advantages of working with our company are:
- Our experts are on hand to assist you every day of the week from early morning until late evening;
- We only make use of high-quality components and tools.
- We offer the most appealing prices for stove repair in Hamilton;
- Our technicians aim to complete every repair at your house in 30-60 minutes or less so that you can return to normal activities as soon as possible.
Our focus is speedy and effective help with a guarantee of a great outcome. Contact us now!
What stove / cooktop breakdowns do our Hamilton technicians fix?
Our specialists have not only certifications, but they also have completed extensive apprenticeships. For example, we will quickly eliminate the following faults:
- Electric ignition does not work (does not click, no spark). Troubleshooting begins with checking the socket. Plug your appliance into the socket. Inspect the contacts, and clean them if necessary. If these manipulations didn’t help – contact our cooktop repair service in Hamilton.
- The gas burns weakly (the burner may not turn on). If the cooktop isn’t serviced for a long period, the nozzle of the burner gets blocked by domestic waste or food remnants. To fix this issue remove the burner from the stove and wash it thoroughly with water. Use a toothpick or match to clean the hole in the nozzle. If the problem continues, contact an expert.
- The valve is jammed (it doesn’t turn). This dangerous defect could cause the appliance to stop working completely. We recommend turning off the gas in the stove. After that, call us. The technician will dismantle the faucet and scrub the pivoting parts.
- The burner isn’t able to ignite. Over time, the probability of this malfunction increases. Cause: Wear of the ignition unit; insulation failure of the spark plug wire; destruction and cracking of the ceramic spark plug. To identify the cause, you should resort to one method. Turn off the light in the kitchen at night. Turn on the electric ignition and observe the spark. If you see a complete absence of spark on one burner, then the wire is broken. If the spark hits the side of the cooktop, there is a crack in the spark plug.
- The stove ceases to work after five minutes. It is usually caused by overheating of the hob components. The cause: uncontrolled burner heating; overheating of the sensor in the control board area. To fix the failure, you should unplug the appliance for 15 minutes and turn it on again. If the error repeats – call a technician to diagnose the control board, namely the sensor and heating relay. If there is no effect, the technician will replace the board.
- The burner doesn’t turn on. The cause is a breakage in the circuit of the heating element. The way to fix it is simple: diagnose the switch and the heating burner with a multimeter.
Superior Appliance Service is always available to repair your stove in Hamilton.
Hamilton Areas We Serve
- Albion Falls
What People Are Saying About Our Hamilton Cooktop Repair
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your stove appliance repair in Hamilton today!
Stove / Cooktop Problems We Solve in Hamilton
- Stove is overheating
- Stove is not working
- Cooktop gets too hot
- Stove smells like gas leak
- Cooktop keeps turning off
- Cooktop burner is not working
- Cooktop igniter keeps clicking
- Stove is making a clicking noise
- Stove smells like burning plastic
- Stove hot surface light stays on
- Cooktop makes a buzzing noise
- Stove is locked after self cleaning
Stove / Cooktop Parts We Can Replace in Hamilton
- Light Bulb
- Fan Blade
- Gas Orifice
- Door Switch
- Grease Filter
- Spark Module
- Terminal Block
- Control Knob