Washing Machine Repair Services in Burlington, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Washer Repair Company in Burlington
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
Get To Know The Best Washing Machine Repairs In Burlington!
When household appliances stop working, and you can’t figure out what’s wrong, you need a reliable company to come and fix the problem immediately. For expert washing machine repair that Burlington residents can always count on, Superior Appliance Service is the place to go.
Since 1980, we’ve earned a reputation by providing our customers with top-of-the-line appliance repair and exceptional customer care. We pride ourselves on providing fast, efficient appliance repair services that work around your hectic schedule. We believe that our employees are what makes our business successful.
You can trust our highly-trained certified, insured, and certified technicians who know the insides of your washer and can complete repairs in a matter of hours by using the most modern equipment. We believe that the maintenance of appliances should be affordable.
What Washer Breakdowns Do Our Burlington Technicians Fix?
Most people don’t realize how much they rely on their appliances until they start to malfunction. Clean towels, fresh linens, and clean clothes are taken for granted. While this machine is an advantage, it can fail quite often.
- Washing machine won’t turn on. The most common cause of a washing machine not turning on or stopping after a wash is a problem with the power supply. Make sure that the circuit breaker that powers the washing machine is on. If not, turn it back on. If the problem persists, the circuit breaker probably needs to be replaced. If the circuit breaker works, try plugging the washing machine into another outlet and see if it works. If so, the outlet needs to be repaired.
- No water coming to the washer. If your washer isn’t getting enough water or isn’t filling up with water, it’s best to start by inspecting the water hoses, which can become clogged or kinked over time. To check this, examine the hoses to look for obstructions or kinks. If they are found, the line should be repaired.
- The door won’t open. This may happen because the washer is still full of water, which prevents the door latch from opening. You should start a new cycle in the washer to solve the issue. This will allow the machine to empty and allow you to open the door; once the door is open, check the drain and filter to verify there aren’t any obstructions. If the issue continues, it could be due to a malfunctioning control board or door switch. Before you repair or replace these internal components, you should test them with a multimeter. That’s where an expert is required.
- The washing machine is shaking and moving around. It is common for washing machines to shake and move during the washing cycle; if they start to bounce around loudly, it is a sign that something is wrong and requires fixing. The most common cause of this problem is that the washer is not level with the surface. To solve this problem, use a bubble level and determine if your washer is level. If not, make sure the feet are adjusted. The next possible cause is a damaged suspension rod. Sometimes they break off and cause the washer to bounce around a lot. If the suspension rods are damaged, they must be replaced.
We hope that you find the above-mentioned tips helpful; however, having experts take on these daunting tasks can assist you in avoiding mistakes that can cause problems worse. In this way, you’ll get advice and expertise from certified specialists. We at Superior Appliance Service perform washer fix in Burlington with utmost attention to detail and offer affordable prices. It’s best to let the repair of your washer in Burlington to the experts.
Washer Repair Service In Burlington Aimed To Earn Your Trust!
At Superior Appliance Service, the client is our priority, and we always strive to exceed your expectations! Whether planned maintenance or a need-to-fix situation, we are certain that you will be satisfied with our washer repair services in Burlington!
We are proud to utilize the most innovative equipment possible to provide top-quality service. That’s why we provide a 90-day warranty. All of our experts and managers are committed to providing outstanding customer service and sharing their experiences with you.
We believe that appliance repair is a must and should be completed swiftly and quickly. We recognize there is no time for a delay when an emergency arises. We can always help you with your washing machine repair in Burlington. We provide reliable service and affordable pricing. Imagine having a friend in the repair industry because now you do!
Burlington Areas We Serve
- Sheldon Creek
- Tansley Woods
What People Are Saying About Our Burlington Washer Repair
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your washing machine repair in Burlington today!
Washer Problems We Solve in Burlington
- Washer is not draining
- Washer is not spinning
- Washer door doesn’t open
- Washer keeps filling with water
- Washing machine is leaking
- Washing machine won’t start
- Washer is making grinding noise
- Washer vibrates on spin cycle
- Washer is not cleaning clothes
- Washing machine stops mid cycle
- Washer is not filling up with water
- Washer dispenser is not using soap
Washing Machine Parts We Can Replace in Burlington
- Water Filter
- Drain Hose
- Door Seals
- Door Lock
- Spin Pulley
- Control Panel
- Circuit Board
- Thermal Fuse
- Spin Assembly
- Heating Element