Washing Machine Repair Services in Oakville, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Washer Repair Company in Oakville
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
Get To Know The Best Washing Machine Repairs In Oakville!
Modern people don’t want to slow down unless they strictly have to, especially when their appliances suddenly let them down. Call a trusted service immediately to repair any issue with your appliances, whether it’s a dishwasher, stove, or fridge. Superior Appliance Service is the right place to look for top-quality washing machine repair that Oakville citizens can always be confident in.
Since 1980, we’ve established a solid reputation providing our clients with top-notch appliance repair services, backed by exceptional customer service. We offer fast and efficient repair of appliances that fit your busy schedule.
You can trust our highly-trained, insured and certified technicians who know your washer from top to bottom and are able to complete repairs in a matter of minutes with the latest technology. It’s hard to find a more affordable washer repair service in Oakville!
What Washer Breakdowns Do Our Oakville Technicians Fix?
Most people don’t realize how much they rely on appliances at home until they start to break down. Clean bedding, tidy clothes and fresh towels – it’s all considered normal when our washing machines are central to our daily lives. But often, washers do not work properly. Our experts recommend that you familiarize yourself with the most common malfunctions that may occur and then solve them yourself. So, let’s get started.
- The washer won’t start. If your washer does not start or stop throughout an entire cycle, it’s most likely due to an issue with the power supply. Verify that the circuit breaker that is responsible for powering your washer is switched on. If the circuit breaker is working properly, plug the washer into a different outlet to see if the issue persists.
- The water doesn’t reach the washer. The easiest way to find out if your washing machine is not getting enough water or is not full is to check the water hoses. Over time, they can become blocked or kinked. To do this, inspect the hoses to look for obstructions or kinks. If there are any, repair the line so that water can flow freely through it.
- The washer door won’t close. This may be due to the fact that the machine is filled with water, which prevents the latch from opening. You can solve the problem by starting a new wash cycle. This will empty the washing machine and allow the door to open. Once the door has opened, check the drain hole and filter to make sure there are no obstructions. If the problem persists, it may be due to a faulty control board or door switch. These components inside must be checked with an appliance before they can be fixed or replaced; therefore, you will need a professional to perform this task.
- The washing machine vibrates and moves. While it is common for washing machines to vibrate and move during the wash cycle, when they start bouncing loudly, it is a sign that something is wrong and needs to be fixed. The main cause of this problem is that the washing machine is not level with the surface. To solve this problem, use a bubble level and check if your washing machine is level. If not, adjust the legs so that they are level. If this is not the problem, the most likely cause is that the hanging rods are not working properly. They can sometimes become disconnected, causing your washing machine to move quite a bit. If your hanging rods have failed and need to be replaced, they should be replaced.
We sincerely hope that the above tips will be useful to you; however, if you prefer to consult a specialist, it will help to avoid mistakes that may aggravate the situation. You can be sure that you will receive expert advice from a qualified professional. Superior Appliance Service provides washing machine repair in Oakville with exceptional service and reasonable prices. It is a smart choice to delegate your washing machine repair in Oakville to the experts.
Washer Repair Service In Oakville Aimed To Earn Your Trust!
At Superior Appliance Service, the customer always comes first, and we always strive to exceed your expectations! Whether it is routine maintenance or a need for repair, we are confident that you will be completely satisfied with our washing machine repair service in Oakville!
We are happy to have state-of-the-art equipment to provide high-quality services. That’s why we offer a 90-day guarantee. All of our technicians and management team members are committed to providing excellent customer service and sharing their expertise.
We believe that helping those in need of your appliance repair should be simple, effective, fast and courteous. We realize that in the event of an emergency there is no time to delay. Our round-the-clock washing machine repair in Oakville is always on standby! We offer an honest and transparent pricing policy, as well as reliable service.
Oakville Areas We Serve
- Glenn Abbey
What People Are Saying About Our Oakville Washer Repair
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your washing machine repair in Oakville today!
Washer Problems We Solve in Oakville
- Washer is not draining
- Washer is not spinning
- Washer door doesn’t open
- Washer keeps filling with water
- Washing machine is leaking
- Washing machine won’t start
- Washer is making grinding noise
- Washer vibrates on spin cycle
- Washer is not cleaning clothes
- Washing machine stops mid cycle
- Washer is not filling up with water
- Washer dispenser is not using soap
Washing Machine Parts We Can Replace in Oakville
- Water Filter
- Drain Hose
- Door Seals
- Door Lock
- Spin Pulley
- Control Panel
- Circuit Board
- Thermal Fuse
- Spin Assembly
- Heating Element