Gas Appliance Repair Services in Oakville, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Gas Appliance Repair Company in Oakville
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
Trust your gas appliance to our repair service in Oakville
Gas equipment is known for its reliability, efficiency and long service life. When working with gas equipment, it is necessary to follow safety rules. Whatever problem you encounter, do not try to solve it yourself. After all, gas is a source of great danger. Only professionals with the necessary qualifications can work with gas.
It’s our team’s primary responsibility to ensure your gas appliance in Oakville is repaired the same day. Superior Appliance Service has proven itself to be an honest and reliable service provider through years of hard work. Hundreds of satisfied customers attest to this.
What gas appliance breakdowns do our Oakville technicians fix?
Since each gas appliance is distinct, the range of errors that could occur is almost indefinite. We can identify the most frequent errors since we have performed many gas maintenance repairs on equipment in Oakville each week. These are some of the examples:
- Gas smell from the gas stove. Open windows and doors to allow air to circulate through the room. Also, turn off all electrical appliances. Next, you need to find the location of the leak. Apply a soapy solution to the hose and tube connections. Bubbles will be visible where uncontrolled pressure has occurred in the connection. You need to know that this gas stove problem is very important; it is best to consult with our Oakville gas appliance technician.
- The gas cooktop has a weak or uneven flame. If you find this problem, you should clean the burner. To do this, remove it and use a stiff brush to wash it with warm soapy water. You can soak it beforehand for a more thorough cleaning. Using a lower flame, check whether the flame covers the thermocouple from all sides. Clean the nozzle if the flame does not reach the cooking element. Use a wire or needle to do this. Clean the nozzle if the flame does not light or becomes weak. Contact a specialist if you cannot solve the problem.
- The gas oven does not light up. Often the cause of this problem is clogging of the burner nozzle. As grease and soot accumulate, they block the nozzle orifice, reducing the amount of gas mixture. As a result, the insufficient flame intensity does not allow the sensor to heat. An experienced technician can clean the burner of the soot and, if necessary, install a new one. If you cannot fix the problem, contact our Oakville gas appliance repair service.
- Gas turns off after releasing the knob. The gas control should act as a fuse. If the burner does not burn, it can open the valve and shut off the gas supply. The valve must be replaced if the gas runs out within a few moments of releasing the knob. It is not advisable to repair this fault yourself, as any breakdown could have serious consequences.
Contact us anytime if you are in Oakville for the most efficient gas appliance repair service.
Oakville Areas We Serve
- Glenn Abbey
What People Are Saying About Our Oakville Gas Appliance Repairs
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your gas equipment repair in Oakville today!
Gas Appliance Problems We Solve in Oakville
- Gas range is not working
- Gas dryer flame goes out
- Gas oven smells like gas
- Gas dryer won’t turn on
- Gas oven is not heating up
- Gas stove turns off by itself
- Gas oven does not ignite
- Gas range burner won’t light
- Gas oven igniter keeps clicking
- Gas dryer is not heating up
- Gas oven broiler is not working
- Gas stove smells like burning plastic
Gas Appliance Parts We Can Replace in Oakville
- Safety Valve
- Copper Tube
- Burner Cap
- Spark Module
- Burner Grate
- Control Knob
- Spark Electrode
- Control Panel