Stove / Cooktop Repair Services in Oshawa, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Stove Repair Company in Oshawa
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
The most reliable stove repairs are already in your area in Oshawa
It is not a secret that stoves are among the most necessary household appliances that we have in our homes. However, when a stove is not working properly, it leads to trouble. Superior Appliance Service offers the best stove repair Oshawa can provide for a reasonable price.
Our experts have many years of working with electric and gas-powered equipment. This allows them to quickly pinpoint and resolve the root of any malfunctions while not sacrificing quality.
These are the key phases of our work.
- Our technician will visit you at a time that is convenient for you.
- The master will perform the diagnostic using high-precision, portable equipment that is in line with safety guidelines.
- After identifying the cause of the issue, they’ll provide you with the cost of the work.
- After your approval, a technician will perform the repair.
- After the repairs are completed, the technician will check the equipment to make sure it is operating properly.
By selecting Superior Appliance Service, you can rest assured that we will provide you with the highest quality repair service!
What stove / cooktop breakdowns do our Oshawa technicians fix?
These are the most commonly reported issues with electric stoves our technicians face:
- A blown fuse. A power surge can cause this. The best option in this situation is to reach an expert to assist you in replacing it.
- Two or more burners aren’t working. The technician will test the wiring that supplies voltage to the heating element. If the circuit isn’t damaged and you have an element that has burned out, then the technician will replace it. Before replacing, he will make sure that there is a circuit between the heating element and the control panel, the cause of the malfunction may be lousy contact.
- The sensor isn’t functioning (the stove will not start). This is one of the rarest and most intricate faults that can be found in touch stoves. Only a skilled technician from a reliable cooktop repair service in Oshawa is able to fix this issue at home.
- The burner is unable to warm properly or even. This could be due to poor contact with the heating element and thermostat. A qualified technician will check the circuit connecting the two segments for the presence of an electrical current.
- The device gets very hot, runs and does not turn off. In this case, the cause is a faulty thermostat. The thermostat is not repairable, so it is necessary to buy a new one and replace it.
The induction cooktop, while the most advanced and technological appliance, is not impervious to failure. Let’s review the major problems.
- The induction cooktop does not turn on or immediately turn off. Most often, this is a feature of this type of cooktop, not a malfunction. These devices have a protective function, if you use the wrong diameter or material of dishes, the panel will automatically turn off the power, and the burner will not heat. Also, the burner will automatically turn off if you remove the cookware from the surface.
- The cooktop heats up long and weakly. It is required to read the requirements for the cookware in the manual. 90% of induction stove malfunctions are due to improper cookware.
- The device turns off by itself, even though there’s no cookware on the stove. Remove all metal objects from the stove and clean the stove of salt. If you are unable to resolve the issue, then there is a problem in the control unit. Repair or replace it. Consult with a professional for assistance.
- The appliance doesn’t work. The principle of diagnosis and repair does not change; the first thing specialists should do is to inspect the fuse and, if necessary, replace the damaged part.
Do not postpone calling a specialist “for later,” being afraid of high prices. Turning to us, you will see that quality stove repair services in Oshawa do not have to be expensive. We are looking forward to your requests!
Oshawa Areas We Serve
What People Are Saying About Our Oshawa Cooktop Repair
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your stove appliance repair in Oshawa today!
Stove / Cooktop Problems We Solve in Oshawa
- Stove is overheating
- Stove is not working
- Cooktop gets too hot
- Stove smells like gas leak
- Cooktop keeps turning off
- Cooktop burner is not working
- Cooktop igniter keeps clicking
- Stove is making a clicking noise
- Stove smells like burning plastic
- Stove hot surface light stays on
- Cooktop makes a buzzing noise
- Stove is locked after self cleaning
Stove / Cooktop Parts We Can Replace in Oshawa
- Light Bulb
- Fan Blade
- Gas Orifice
- Door Switch
- Grease Filter
- Spark Module
- Terminal Block
- Control Knob