Freezer Repair Services in Oshawa, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Freezer Repair Company in Oshawa
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
Same-day freezer repairs near your in Oshawa
Superior Appliance Service can offer our customers the most efficient same-day freezer repair services in Oshawa. We are extremely proud of our highly-trained staff, modern equipment, and hundreds of satisfied customers, which are key indicators of our achievements.
A complete diagnosis of your appliance will be performed to determine the cause. Our technicians are well versed in the apparent differences between different brands of freezers. They know the most vulnerable parts of these devices, so the diagnostic process goes faster.
Our engineers are fully equipped with a wide range of standard spare parts, so they can make same-day repairs. If additional parts are needed, a follow-up visit will be arranged. The technician will perform a complete functional and safety check, so you can be sure you will receive the highest quality service.
What freezer breakdowns do our technicians fix in Oshawa?
Every appliance is different, so the chances of making a mistake are endless. We can identify the most common mistakes as we perform dozens of freezer repairs in Oshawa every week. Here are some of them:
- The freezer won’t turn off. When the freezer isn’t cold enough, an expert will check to see if its cooling system is working. There may be a problem with the door gasket. If, on the contrary, the unit is cold, but its system still does not go out, the expert will check the operation of the thermostat and temperature sensor. Then he will make a replacement of the faulty mechanism.
- Freon leakage. The problem could be damage to the pipes through which the freon circulates. Some people who try to speed up the defrosting of ice in the freezer with a sharp or metal object can damage their structural integrity. Our technician can perform a freon replacement.
- The freezer makes unusual sounds. A freezer in good condition usually makes almost no noise. If the coolant is pumped, the compressor usually makes a humming noise. You can also hear noises that the system makes when it maintains temperature. Technicians will check the compressor and fan for any sound, which could be a knock, crunch, or metallic squeal. Our freezer repair service in Oshawa will ensure that your compressor is working efficiently.
- The freezer is covered in frost. Frost is the result of condensation and subsequent freezing of moisture. If frost has formed in the freezer compartment, hot air may be leaking into the freezer compartment because the door is opened frequently. The gaskets on the door may be damaged or cracked. A professional will inspect and repair the gasket.
- Faulty outlet. The outlet to which your refrigerator is plugged in may be disconnected or not receiving power. A technician should plug another appliance into the outlet to make sure it is working properly. He will also check the condition of the power cord. The technician will then replace any damaged power cords.
Trust your freezer to our high-quality repair service in Oshawa
Looking for a freezer repair service in Oshawa, you might consider different options. We know there are a lot of appliance repair companies on the market. Nevertheless, Superior Appliance Service has something to attract your attention:
- Expert technicians. Each of our Oshawa technicians has completed hundreds of freezer repairs of varying levels of complexity. They are also certified, which means that repairs to the appliance are done in a safe and highly efficient manner.
- A wide range of replacement parts. Even the most complex freezer technology won’t cause any issues for our experts. Our engineers are equipped with nearly all the common replacement parts.
- Consultation with service technicians. Our technicians don’t just repair appliances – they also advise customers on how to get the most out of them in the long run. Contact us anytime for professional advice on freezer maintenance tailored to your needs and specific model.
Oshawa Areas We Serve
What People Are Saying About Our Oshawa Freezer Repair
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your freezer appliance repair in Oshawa today!
Common Freezer Problems We Solve in Oshawa
- Freezer smells bad
- Freezer is too warm
- Freezer is not working
- Freezer keeps running
- Freezer coils are frozen
- Freezer is leaking water
- Freezer door won’t close
- Freezer is not cold enough
- Freezer fan is making noise
- Frost build up inside the freezer
- Freezer temperature is too cold
- Freezer is making grinding noise
Freezer Parts We Can Replace in Oshawa
- Air Filter
- Light Bulb
- Door Switch
- Glass Shelf
- Start Relays
- Water Filter
- Door Gaskets
- Door Shelf Bar
- Storage Baskets
- Overload Parts
- Ice Maker Assembly