Gas Appliance Repair Services in Oshawa, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Gas Appliance Repair Company in Oshawa
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
Trust your gas appliance to our repair service in Oshawa
Gas devices are distinguished by their durability, efficiency and long service life. However, the use of gas equipment requires strict adherence to safety standards. No matter what the problem is, don’t attempt to solve it. Since gas is a major source of risk. Only those with the appropriate level of experience are able to work with gas.
Our primary task is to offer gas appliance repairs on the same day in Oshawa. Over the years of successful service, Superior Appliance Service has established itself as a reliable and trustworthy repair company. These are the most important reasons people trust us.
- Quick processing of the request. Our dispatchers work for you 24/7, and masters will arrive exactly at the agreed time.
- Skilled technicians. All our specialists are certified to work with gas equipment.
- Affordable prices. Our prices will pleasantly surprise you, and on our website, you can find great discounts and special offers.
What gas appliance breakdowns do our Oshawa technicians fix?
Every gas appliance is unique, so the range of possible errors is nearly limitless. We are able to identify the most common malfunctions as we perform numerous gas appliance repairs in Oshawa every week. Here are a few examples:
- Gas smell from the gas stove. Open windows and doors to ventilate the room. Also, turn off all electrical appliances. Next, determine the source of the leak. To do this, take a soap solution and apply it to the connectors of the tubes and hoses outside the appliance. Bubbles will appear on the connectors where pressure is lost. You need to know that this problem with your gas stove is very dangerous, and if you doubt your abilities, it is more advantageous to call our gas appliance technician in Oshawa.
- The gas cooktop has an uneven or weak flame. If you find a problem, clean the burner. To do this, remove it from the stove and use a stiff brush to clean it, using warm soapy water. To thoroughly clean the area, you can soak it beforehand. With a low flame on the burner, check that the flame covers the thermocouple on all sides. If the flame does not reach this element of the hob, the nozzle must be cleaned. For this, you can employ a needle or wire. Clean the nozzle if the flame does not light or becomes weak. If you’re not able to deal with this issue, contact a specialist who may need to adjust the air damper.
- The gas oven doesn’t light up. This is often caused by a clogged burner nozzle. The nozzle orifice may be blocked by grease or soot, resulting in an increased amount of gas mixture. Insufficient flame intensity prevents the sensor from heating up. An experienced technician can clean the burner of any blockages and, if necessary, replace it with a brand new one. If you cannot solve this problem, call us.
- Gas turns off after releasing the knob. In a situation where you try to light the flame, but it does not ignite until you release the knob, the reason is a faulty gas control system. The gas control is designed to perform a protective function. When the burner is not lit, and the valve is not closed, it will open and shut off the gas supply. If the gas shuts off when you release the knob, the valve is probably damaged and needs to be replaced. In the event of a malfunction, do not try to fix the problem yourself, as it may have dire consequences.
Get in touch with us anytime if you are in Oshawa to get the most efficient gas appliance repair service.
Oshawa Areas We Serve
What People Are Saying About Our Oshawa Gas Appliance Repairs
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your gas equipment repair in Oshawa today!
Gas Appliance Problems We Solve in Oshawa
- Gas range is not working
- Gas dryer flame goes out
- Gas oven smells like gas
- Gas dryer won’t turn on
- Gas oven is not heating up
- Gas stove turns off by itself
- Gas oven does not ignite
- Gas range burner won’t light
- Gas oven igniter keeps clicking
- Gas dryer is not heating up
- Gas oven broiler is not working
- Gas stove smells like burning plastic
Gas Appliance Parts We Can Replace in Oshawa
- Safety Valve
- Copper Tube
- Burner Cap
- Spark Module
- Burner Grate
- Control Knob
- Spark Electrode
- Control Panel