Stove / Cooktop Repair Services in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Stove Repair Company in Winnipeg
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
The best stove repairs are already in your area in Winnipeg
Stove repair in Winnipeg may be very urgent, which is why you should be aware of where to go beforehand. Our technicians have been repairing stoves for years and are capable of handling an issue of any kind. Superior Appliance Service offers a 3-month guarantee on all stove repairs to ensure you’re satisfied with our service.
The benefits of cooperation with our company include:
- Our experts are ready to help you any day of the week from early morning till late night;
- We use only high-quality parts and auxiliary materials that we purchase and offer to customers at low prices;
- We have the most attractive prices for cooktop repair in Toronto;
- Our technicians strive to finish every repair at your house in 30-60 minutes or less, so you can get back to your regular schedule as soon as possible.
Our mission is to provide prompt, efficient service with outstanding results. Contact us now!
What stove / cooktop breakdowns do our Winnipeg technicians fix?
Our technicians are not only accredited, but they’ve undergone extensive apprenticeships. We’ll fix these issues rapidly, including:
- Electric ignition does not work (does not click, no spark). Troubleshooting begins by looking at the socket. Plug the appliance into the socket. Examine the connections, and clean them if necessary.
- The gas burns weakly (the burner may not turn on). Domestic waste or food particles can block the burner nozzle. It can be cleared by removing the burner from the stove and cleaning it with hot water. Utilize a toothpick or match to clean the hole in the nozzle.
- The valve is jammed (it doesn’t turn). This dangerous issue can cause the appliance to stop functioning completely. We recommend turning off the gas at the burner to unblock the faucet. Contact our technicians to dismantle the valve and wash the pivoting components.
- The flame does not start to ignite. The breakdown occurs after many years of operation, and the frequency of manifestation increases over the years. Causes: Damage to the ignition unit, spark plug wire insulation failure and destruction or cracking of the ceramic spark plugs. One method should be used to determine the cause. It is necessary to turn on the electric ignition, at which you will see a flash. If there is no spark on one burner, then the wire is damaged. Cracks in the spark plug can be seen when sparks strike the sides of the cooking surface.
- The stove shuts down after 5-10 minutes of operation. This usually occurs due to overheating of the hob components. The cause is uncontrolled heating of the hob; excessive heating of the sensor in the area of the control board. You can eliminate the problem by unplugging the appliance for at least 15 minutes and then plugging it in again. If the problem persists, contact a professional to locate and repair the control board. This may include a heating relay or sensor. If there is no improvement, a technician will replace the board.
- The burner does not turn on; it stays cold. This is a common issue with electric kitchen appliances. A fault can cause failures in the circuit that controls the heating element. It is easy to fix the problem. Make use of a multimeter to examine the switch and burner.
Superior Appliance Service is available to fix your stove in Winnipeg.
Winnipeg Areas We Serve
- West End
What People Are Saying About Our Winnipeg Cooktop Repair
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your stove appliance repair in Winnipeg today!
Stove / Cooktop Problems We Solve in Winnipeg
- Stove is overheating
- Stove is not working
- Cooktop gets too hot
- Stove smells like gas leak
- Cooktop keeps turning off
- Cooktop burner is not working
- Cooktop igniter keeps clicking
- Stove is making a clicking noise
- Stove smells like burning plastic
- Stove hot surface light stays on
- Cooktop makes a buzzing noise
- Stove is locked after self cleaning
Stove / Cooktop Parts We Can Replace in Winnipeg
- Light Bulb
- Fan Blade
- Gas Orifice
- Door Switch
- Grease Filter
- Spark Module
- Terminal Block
- Control Knob