Gas Appliance Repair Services in Guelph, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Gas Appliance Repair Company in Guelph
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
Bring Your Gas Appliance Back To Life With Our Repair Service In Guelph!
Gas devices are distinguished by their efficiency, reliability and long service life. However, using gas equipment requires strict adherence to safety guidelines. No matter what the problem, don’t attempt to solve it. In the end, gas can be a source of risk. Only those with the appropriate level of experience can work with gas.
The main goal of our staff is to provide a high-quality repair of gas appliances in Guelph within the same day. Superior Appliance Service has been a reliable and responsible service throughout the decades, and hundreds of glowing testimonials from our clients confirm it. Here are the top reasons people choose us:
- Fast processing of the request. Our dispatchers work for you 24/7, and masters are expected to arrive exactly at the agreed time.
- Professionally trained technicians. All our specialists are certified to work with gas-powered equipment.
- Cheap costs. Our prices will pleasantly surprise you, and you can get great discounts and special offers on our site.
What Gas Appliance Breakdowns Do Our Guelph Technicians Fix?
Each gas piece of equipment is distinctive, so the chances of making mistakes are endless. But, as a business which performs hundreds of repairs to gas equipment in Guelph each week, we can identify which malfunctions are more prevalent than others. Here are a few examples:
- The gas smell coming from the stove. Open windows and doors to ventilate the room. Also, switch off any electrical appliances. The next step is to find the cause of the leak. To do this, apply the soapy solution to the joints of hoses and tubes within and outside of the appliance. The bubbles will appear in areas where the connection was not depressurized. Be aware that this problem with gas stoves is extremely grave, and if you doubt your ability, it’s more beneficial to call our technician for gas appliance repair in Guelph.
- The gas cooktop has a weak or uneven flame. If you find this issue, it is recommended to cleanse the burner. You can remove the burner and clean it using a hard brush. To clean it thoroughly, you can soak it before. When using a lower flame on the stove, check whether the flame covers the thermocouple on all sides. Clean the nozzle if the flame doesn’t get to the cooktop’s element. For this, you can use a needle or a thin wire. Clean the nozzle when the flame is not glowing or becomes weak. You can contact a specialist if you cannot fix the issue.
- The gas oven does not light up. This is often caused by a blocked nozzle. The nozzle opening can be blocked by grease or soot, which leads to a decrease in the amount of gas mixture. As a result, the low flame intensity does not allow the sensor to heat up. An experienced specialist can clean the burner from any obstructions and, if necessary, install another one. If you think you are not able to fix the problem, please contact our gas appliance repair service in Helsinki.
- Gas turns off after releasing the knob. The gas control system is designed primarily for safety and is constructed so that if the burner does not work, the valve is activated, and the gas supply to the burner is cut off. The valve must be replaced if the gas goes out within a few seconds after releasing the knob. Do not try to solve this problem yourself, as it may lead to serious consequences.
Contact us anytime in Guelph for the most efficient gas appliance repair services.
Guelph areas we serve
- Grange Hill
- Kortright East
- Kortright West
What People Are Saying About Our Guelph Gas Appliance Repairs
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your gas equipment repair in Guelph today!
Gas Appliance Problems We Solve in Guelph
- Gas range is not working
- Gas dryer flame goes out
- Gas oven smells like gas
- Gas dryer won’t turn on
- Gas oven is not heating up
- Gas stove turns off by itself
- Gas oven does not ignite
- Gas range burner won’t light
- Gas oven igniter keeps clicking
- Gas dryer is not heating up
- Gas oven broiler is not working
- Gas stove smells like burning plastic
Gas Appliance Parts We Can Replace in Guelph
- Safety Valve
- Copper Tube
- Burner Cap
- Spark Module
- Burner Grate
- Control Knob
- Spark Electrode
- Control Panel