Stove / Cooktop Repair Services in Kingston, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Stove Repair Company in Kingston
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
The Best Cooktop Repairs Are Already In Your Area In Kingston
With our reliable and competent team of appliance repair experts, you can rely on Superior Appliance Service to get exceptional results when you need appliance repair. The best thing about our team members is that they are trained and competent and have years of experience. We are experts in furnace repair and know how to handle difficult cases without adding to your stress. We have the expertise and understanding needed to successfully carry out cooktop repairs in Kingston.
Our experienced team can handle any problem, including issues with a coil or electric stove that won’t heat up. We will carefully examine your device and then suggest the right remedy. In order to ensure that you end up with a first-class result, we will take every possible measure to provide you with a quality hob repair service in Kingston.
We continue to work hard to earn your unwavering satisfaction. You can rely on us!
What Stove / Cooktop Breakdowns Do Our Kingston Technicians Fix?
However, stoves or cooktops may require maintenance and repairs like any other appliance. In certain cases, you might be able to fix most issues on your own, but the best results come from working with an expert in home appliance repair.
Let’s look at the most common issues with electric stoves and cooktops.
- Stove won’t turn on. The most obvious and simple reason why the stove does not work is that it is unplugged. Make sure that the appliance is correctly plugged in and that the socket is functioning properly before checking for other problems. If the hob still does not work, there may be a problem with the internal components of the appliance.
- Your electric stove sparks when switched on. This can be caused by high temperatures or loads and compatibility issues. On the other hand, your electric cooker may have a loose wire connection. Call a specialist to inspect the appliance.
- Damaged coils. Burners with electric coils wear out over time, especially with regular use of the hob. Bubbles or cracks may appear on the coils due to wear. Unfortunately, such coils cannot be repaired and must be replaced. Contact us for effective electric stove repair in Kingston.
Let’s look at the most common gas stove malfunctions
Gas burners are usually favoured by serious home cooks who wish to precisely control the temperature and heat food quickly; however, gas stoves occasionally encounter a number of common problems that make cooking more time-consuming. Always trust the experts with any maintenance that could lead to a gas leak. Our gas stove repair service in Kingston can fix most hob problems quickly and efficiently.
- Surface burner won’t light. A common problem with gas stoves is a surface burner that does not light. If your stove has a pilot light, it may have gone out, or the burner portholes may be blocked. A power cut could have caused your gas cooker’s electric igniter to fail to light.
- Weak flame. The burner flame may appear less intense than usual due to a blocked flame hole. A faint flame can also result from the burner receiving insufficient gas or air.
- Gas smell. When you light the burner, you will usually smell a slight gas odour, but stronger odours require further inspection. If you smell gas when lighting the pilot flame or connecting the electric igniter, one of the burners may not be completely off.
- Your oven isn’t heating up or turning on. It can be an issue with the ignition component. Maintenance is probably necessary if you’ve tested the stove and it still won’t light.
Let’s consider the most spread malfunctions with induction cooktops
- When cooking, it suddenly turns off. When the maximum power is reached, the cooktop automatically turns off. It also switches off when there is no pan on it.
- No response from the stove sensor. When you put the cookware on the burner, what happens? If nothing, the problem is in your sensor. You can simply turn the appliance off and on again. The sensors may continue to work as before.
- Noise from the stove. After use, induction hobs usually get hot. A fan running inside the hob cools the hob. The noise will stop when the hob has cooled down completely.
- The menu display does not respond to touch. This may be caused by dirt and dust. Clean the area around the control panel menu from debris. If the above troubleshooting methods did not help, contact a qualified technician. Our specialist will repair the induction hob in Kingston on the same day after examining all possible problems.
Perfect Stove Appliance Repair In Kingston You Were Looking For!
Complex stove and cooktop problems are something that the experts at Superior Appliance Service are experienced with. We will carefully examine your device and then offer the proper remedy. Our professionals will ensure that you ultimately receive excellent stove repair in Kingston. In addition, we offer a 3-month guarantee on all of our work.
- Respect: When working as a team or communicating with clients, we attempt to promote harmony.
- We take pride in the work we do. We continually educate and update ourselves on the newest technological advancements and market trends.
- We adhere to our commitments to be there for you. We never keep you waiting inordinately long or give up on unfinished work. We only provide the best services and customer support. Our staff is committed to focusing entirely on you.
Kingston Areas We Serve
What People Are Saying About Our Kingston Cooktop Repair
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your stove appliance repair in Kingston today!
Stove / Cooktop Problems We Solve in Kingston
- Stove is overheating
- Stove is not working
- Cooktop gets too hot
- Stove smells like gas leak
- Cooktop keeps turning off
- Cooktop burner is not working
- Cooktop igniter keeps clicking
- Stove is making a clicking noise
- Stove smells like burning plastic
- Stove hot surface light stays on
- Cooktop makes a buzzing noise
- Stove is locked after self cleaning
Stove / Cooktop Parts We Can Replace in Kingston
- Light Bulb
- Fan Blade
- Gas Orifice
- Door Switch
- Grease Filter
- Spark Module
- Terminal Block
- Control Knob