Stove / Cooktop Repair Services in Ottawa, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Stove Repair Company in Ottawa
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
The best stove repairs are already near you in Ottawa
Stove repair in Toronto is usually needed urgently, so you should know where to go beforehand. All repairs are handled by our trained technicians who have been in this field for a long time. Superior Appliance Service also provides a 3-months warranty after the stove has been repaired in order to ensure that you’ve got a long-lasting sense of fulfillment and care.
The advantages of working with us:
- Our experts are on hand to assist you at any time of the week, beginning in the early morning until late evening;
- We only use high-quality components, tools and spare parts.
- We have the most attractive prices for cooktop repair in Ottawa;
- Our techs strive to complete every repair within 30-45 minutes or less so that you can return to your normal routine as soon as possible.
Our goal is to provide quick and efficient service with the assurance of a superior outcome. Contact us now!
What stove / cooktop breakdowns do our Ottawa technicians fix?
Our technicians are not only certified but also have undergone a long apprenticeship. When we work on your device, you can rest assured that the repair results will be excellent. We’ll get rid of all your problems quickly, including:
- Electric ignition does not work (does not click, no spark). Troubleshooting begins by making sure the socket is in good condition. Connect your device to the socket. If necessary, clean the contacts. If the above steps didn’t work, – contact our cooktop repair service in Ottawa.
- The gas burns weakly (the burner may not turn on). Domestic waste or food particles can block the burner nozzle. To get rid of this problem, dismantle the burner and clean it using running water. Clean the nozzle hole using the help of a wooden object (toothpick, match). If the issue is not resolved, contact a professional.
- The valve is jammed (it doesn’t turn). This dangerous defect can cause the appliance to stop working completely. Our technician will disassemble the faucet and wash the pivoting elements of dirt.
- The burner does not ignite. The breakdown occurs after several years of use, and the frequency of the manifestation increases over time. The reason is the wear of the ignition device, failure of the insulation of the spark plug wire, and destruction and cracking of the ceramic spark plug. You only have one way to determine the root of the problem. Turn off the lights in your kitchen. On the electric ignition, and then observe the spark. The wire could be damaged if there is no spark. If the spark hits the surface of the cooktop the crack is within the spark plug.
- The stove stops working after 5-10 minutes. This is usually caused by overheating of the parts of the stove. This issue has a protection function. Reasons for the occurrence: the burner’s heating is not controlled, or the sensor is overheated in the control board. To correct the problem, unplug the appliance for 15 minutes before turning it back on. If the issue is still there, contact a professional to diagnose and repair the control board. This could include the sensor or heating relay. If there is no effect, the technician will repair the board.
- The burner isn’t turning on, it stays cold. You will have to fix your electric stove. Failure of the heating element’s circuit is the most typical reason for failure. It’s not difficult to fix the problem using a multimeter. Check the switch and heating burner.
Superior Appliance Service is always available to fix your stove in Ottawa.
Ottawa Areas We Serve
- Sandy Hill
- Alta Vista
What People Are Saying About Our Ottawa Cooktop Repair
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your stove appliance repair in Ottawa today!
Stove / Cooktop Problems We Solve in Ottawa
- Stove is overheating
- Stove is not working
- Cooktop gets too hot
- Stove smells like gas leak
- Cooktop keeps turning off
- Cooktop burner is not working
- Cooktop igniter keeps clicking
- Stove is making a clicking noise
- Stove smells like burning plastic
- Stove hot surface light stays on
- Cooktop makes a buzzing noise
- Stove is locked after self cleaning
Stove / Cooktop Parts We Can Replace in Ottawa
- Light Bulb
- Fan Blade
- Gas Orifice
- Door Switch
- Grease Filter
- Spark Module
- Terminal Block
- Control Knob