Refrigerator Repair Services in Kingston, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Fridge Repair Company in Kingston
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
Trust Professionals And Get The Best Fridge Repair Service In Kingston
A refrigerator breakdown is never good news. Your life can be put on hold along with your daily routine. The smartest way to avoid this embarrassing situation is to book a dependable fridge repair service in Kingston from Superior Appliance Service!
Our pros are skilled in handling all cooling equipment repair needs. This includes everything from minor concerns like the fridge making too much noise or the door not closing to the more serious thermostat and cooling breakdowns. We have been working conscientiously for over 40 years to make people feel comfortable at home. Carrying out refrigerator maintenance, installation and repair, our dedicated experts have become unsurpassed. We service over 30 brands, including the most recognized ones (Samsung, Amana, LG, GE Appliance, Whirlpool and more).
With Superior Appliance Service, you will say goodbye to chasing technicians and emptying your fridge – top-notch same-day refrigerator repair in Kingston is just a call away!
What Refrigerator Breakdowns Do Our Kingston Technicians Fix?
Is your ice cream melting and milk getting sour? Or maybe you’ve noticed a paddle of water on the floor under the fridge? It’s reasonable to expect your fridge to last, but, as with any other equipment, breakdowns do happen over time, so it pays to be prepared for them. We’re going to take a look at some of the most common issues you may encounter with your fridge. Let’s get started!
- The freezer is not cold enough. Defrost system failures, dirty condenser coils, fan malfunction, leaky door gaskets or control issues can cause the freezer to not be cold enough. To avoid food spoilage, fix the situation quickly.
- The fridge won’t run. If you’re sure the fridge has power because the internal light is working, possible causes may include a faulty control board, a wiring issue or a defective compressor. A malfunctioning compressor start relay can also prevent the compressor from running. In any case, it is better to turn to proficient fridge repair services in Kingston for help.
- Frost build-up. If frost accumulates in the freezer compartment, first check if the door seal is damaged, which may allow warm moist air to pass through. If the seal is in order, the cause may be a malfunction of the automatic defrost system. The faulty defrost timer or electronic control board may fail to start the automatic defrost cycle, causing excessive frost to build up on the back wall inside the freezer.
- The unit is not cooling. If your fridge is not cold enough, first check to see if containers are blocking the airflow in the vents; the manual usually indicates where the vents are located. High temperature is also a sign of a problem with the control system, a bad thermistor, a faulty air control damper, low refrigerant charge and other breakdowns. To fix similar refrigerator faults in Kingston, address professional companies like Superior Appliance Service.
- Water is dropping onto the floor. After replacing the water filter, a little water may drip from the refrigerator onto the floor. You can fix this by running a gallon or two of water through the dispenser to eliminate any air trapped in it.
If water drips from the back of the fridge, the cause may be a leaky inlet valve or a crack in the water supply system tube. The leakage may also be caused by a clogged or cracked defrost drain tube.
While, in many cases, you will be able to troubleshoot and repair your refrigerator yourself, it is not uncommon for the internal parts of the appliance to fail and need replacement. So if you are experiencing troubles with your refrigerator or any other appliance, contact us today! Backed by decades of experience in the industry, Superior Appliance Service fridge technicians in Kingston have the training and expertise to resolve your appliance repair needs promptly, efficiently, and always affordably!
Same-Day Refrigerator Appliance Repair In Kingston
We have a total understanding that refrigerator repair is an emergency, as no one wants to spend money on the food they have already budgeted for. Any fridge fault that may seem insoluble, any breakdown that may seem irreversible – everything will be fixed quickly, professionally, and at a fair price with Superior Appliance Service! Here is what we can offer:
- High standard of service. We take great pride in delivering the best fridge repairs in Kingston and value our reputation. We inspire our technicians to develop their skills continuously so that they become true experts. They undergo thorough ongoing training to keep up to date with all the latest cooling technologies and features.
- Same-day repairs. We realize how disruptive a fridge breakdown can be, so we do our best to fix your appliance on the same day you contact us. Our specialists always arrive at the call on time.
- Upfront pricing. Our rates are competitive and absolutely transparent. We always provide precise and detailed calculations and describe the full repair procedure to you before starting the work.
- Round-the-clock availability. In the middle of the weekend, deep at night or early in the morning, we are always on standby to help you with your refrigerator emergency. You can count on us 24/7/365.
- Complete warranty. We back up all of the above with a 90-day warranty on all the services. We deliver refrigerator repair service in Kingston that will last!
Kingston Areas We Serve
What People Are Saying About Our Kingston Fridge Repairs
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your refrigerator service in Kingston today!
Fridge Problems We Solve in Kingston
- Fridge is not making ice
- Fridge smells bad
- Fridge is leaking water
- Refrigerator is not cooling
- Fridge is freezing food
- Fridge compressor is hot
- Fridge light is not working
- Refrigerator is too cold
- Refrigerator constantly runs
- Refrigerator is not defrosting
- Condensation on fridge door
- Fridge temperature is too high
- Refrigerator is making noise
- Fridge is not dispensing water
- Refrigerator has ice on back wall
Refrigerator Parts We Can Replace in Kingston
- Ice Maker
- Air Filter
- Door Switch
- Ptc Starter
- Inlet Valve
- Evaporator Coil
- Defrost Heater
- Start Relay
- Copper Tube
- Condenser Fan
- Run Capacitor
- Compressor Motor
- Defrost Timer
- Temperature Control
- Fridge Door Gasket
- Main Control Board
- Evaporator Fan Motor