Stove / Cooktop Repair Services in Mississauga, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Stove Repair Company in Mississauga
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
The best stove repairs are already in your area in Mississauga
Stove repair in Mississauga is often an urgent need, so you should know in advance where to go. Our technicians have a long history of repairing these appliances and are able to handle any type of problem. Superior Appliance Service offers a 3-month warranty on all stove repairs to keep you happy and satisfied with our service.
Our company provides many benefits such as:
- Our experts are available to help you any time of the week, from early in the morning to late evening.
- We only employ high-end components.
- We have the most competitive prices in Mississauga for stove repair.
- We try to complete every home repair in 30-60 minutes, so you can get back to your normal routine in no time.
Our aim is to provide rapid, efficient support with outstanding results. Contact us now!
What stove / cooktop breakdowns do our Mississauga technicians fix?
Not only are our technicians certified, but they’ve also completed extensive training. We’ll fix these issues fast, such as:
- Electric ignition does not work. Troubleshooting begins with an examination of the outlet. Connect your appliance to the outlet. If necessary, you need to clean the contact. If these manipulations don’t help, contact our Mississauga cooktop repair team.
- The gas will only burn weakly. If the hob has not been serviced for a long time, the burner nozzle can become clogged with kitchen debris or food residues. To remedy this problem, remove it and rinse it with running water. Clean the hole in the nozzle with a match or toothpick. If the problem persists, contact a professional.
- The valve is jammed. This dangerous defect can cause the appliance to stop working altogether. We recommend that you turn off the gas on the stove. After that, call us. The technician will disassemble the faucet and clean the pivoting parts from dirt and outdated grease.
- The burner fails to start to ignite. Failure occurs after many years of operation, and the frequency of occurrence increases over time. Causes: Wear of the ignition unit; insulation failure of the wire that connects to the spark plug; destruction and cracking of the spark plug ceramics. To pinpoint the root of the problem, try this approach. Turn off the lights in the kitchen. Turn on the ignition with an electric switch and observe the spark. The wire may be damaged if there is no spark on the burner. A break in the spark plug is noticeable when sparks strike the sides of the cooktop.
- The stove shuts down after 5-10 minutes of operation. The malfunction is due to overheating of the hob components. It is usually accompanied by an error message on the display. This fault is a safety function. Uncontrolled heating of the hob and overheating of the sensor area of the control board are the causes of this malfunction. The problem can be solved by unplugging the appliance for at least 15 minutes and then plugging it in again. If the problem persists, contact a technician to locate and repair the control board. This includes the heating relay and sensor. The technicians will repair the relay if there is no change.
- The burner does not turn on. This is a frequent breakdown of electric kitchen appliances, which you constantly have to deal with when repairing the electric stove. Causes of failure: breakage in the circuit of the heating element. The way to fix it is simple: diagnose the switch and the heating burner with a multimeter.
Call Superior Appliance Service now, and you’ll certainly not be disappointed with our stove repair services in Mississauga.
Mississauga Areas We Serve
What People Are Saying About Our Mississauga Cooktop Repair
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your stove appliance repair in Mississauga today!
Stove / Cooktop Problems We Solve in Mississauga
- Stove is overheating
- Stove is not working
- Cooktop gets too hot
- Stove smells like gas leak
- Cooktop keeps turning off
- Cooktop burner is not working
- Cooktop igniter keeps clicking
- Stove is making a clicking noise
- Stove smells like burning plastic
- Stove hot surface light stays on
- Cooktop makes a buzzing noise
- Stove is locked after self cleaning
Stove / Cooktop Parts We Can Replace in Mississauga
- Light Bulb
- Fan Blade
- Gas Orifice
- Door Switch
- Grease Filter
- Spark Module
- Terminal Block
- Control Knob