Refrigerator Repair Services in Mississauga, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Fridge Repair Company in Mississauga
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
Trust Professionals And Get The Best Fridge Repair Service In Mississauga
No matter how high-quality the manufacturer is, your refrigerator is still subject to regular wear and tear. However, these appliances are undoubtedly one of the most reliable. But even they will eventually need repair or replacement. Luckily, Superior Appliance Service provides all kinds of refrigerator repair services in Mississauga.
We can take on any problem, no matter how big or tiny it is, so you can put all your worries about your refrigerator to rest and look forward to having it back fully operational and efficient. There is no difference between repairing the seal on the door or restoring the ice maker. If during the inspection we find that the unit is badly damaged, we will definitely inform you about it. In this case, the only option will be to purchase a new appliance. As our experience shows, the devices can be repaired in 9/10 cases.
Since 1980 we have opened our doors so that everyone can benefit from our high-quality services at a reasonable price. Thanks to regular and long-term training, our specialists improve their skills and learn how to communicate effectively with customers. So, you can expect a personalized way of communication for all to get our refrigerator repair service in Mississauga. We are ready to help you 24/7. Feel free to give us a call or use the contact form on the website.
What Refrigerator Breakdowns Do Our Mississauga Technicians Fix?
Quality service will undoubtedly extend the life of the devices you use in your home. This cannot be said about self-repair, which can lead to complete failure of the device. Performing such actions can damage the electric motor, flood your apartment or damage the entire electronic system. To avoid this, you should immediately contact the Mississauga refrigerator repair technicians from Superior Appliance Service. We were approached by customers who noticed that their refrigerator stopped functioning as before. For example, they faced problems such as:
- The refrigerator produces excessive noises;
- The refrigerator is freezing food;
- The device is leaking;
- There’s a buildup of frost on the ice dispenser;
- Lights and indicators are broken;
- Food is going bad rapidly;
- Refrigerator’s motor is hot;
- Fridge starts and stops frequently.
Our technicians will carry out comprehensive diagnostics to identify the most insignificant breakdowns and help you return your refrigerator to working condition. We also repair all types of refrigerators, including French door or side-by-side, freestanding, built-in, freezer, countertops and ice makers. Here are some examples of our repair work.
- If your refrigerator is leaking, it is believed that the main cause of this malfunction is a clogged refrigerator drain. If you find a clog, try to break it with warm water. If this does not help, we recommend that you look at the inside of the bottom of the refrigerator or the drain pan, where water usually accumulates. Clean it and wipe it with a dry towel. If this does not help, the problem is in the tightness of the refrigerator door. Call our managers, and our specialists will take care of the refrigerator repair in Mississauga.
- If the refrigerator is not cool enough, it can be due to two reasons. Start by checking the thermostat settings. Temperature settings can be affected by system malfunctions or fluctuations in electricity levels. Then check if the ventilation holes inside the refrigerator are clogged. You may also need to clean the condenser coils, which an experienced and reputable technician should only do. In order to prevent cold air from coming out of the refrigerator, you can replace the gaskets.
Same-Day Refrigerator Appliance Repair In Mississauga
Our competitiveness is the result of a lot of efforts and hundreds of devices that have been repaired. Honest and transparent service is the norm for our same-day fridge repair in Mississauga.
- We care about your wallet. By adhering to the “no hidden costs” method, we can assure you that the cost after repair will not be staggering for you. We also honour the manufacturer’s warranty and provide a 90-day warranty on our repair work. The repair price will be lower than buying a new device, regardless of its complexity. In case you cannot afford the initial cost, we always have a number of options that will fit into your budget.
- We respect the client’s time. It is unacceptable for us to make homeowners wait for specialists for days or hours. To avoid this, we will notify you in advance that the repairmen are on their way. Our call center is open 24 hours a day to help you in emergencies such as appliance leaks. You can call us at any time of the day. We will be able to quickly solve the problem and give some useful tips for the coming days.
- We use quality components. No need to worry about the possibility of repeated breakdown. As part of the warranty, we use only proven spare parts from trusted suppliers. We service the following brands of refrigerators: Bosch, KitchenAid Kenmore, LG, Maytag and Electrolux. All-brand fridge repair service in Mississauga – all these words refer to Superior Appliance Service company.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Mississauga Areas We Serve
What People Are Saying About Our Mississauga Fridge Repairs
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your refrigerator service in Mississauga today!
Fridge Problems We Solve in Mississauga
- Fridge is not making ice
- Fridge smells bad
- Fridge is leaking water
- Refrigerator is not cooling
- Fridge is freezing food
- Fridge compressor is hot
- Fridge light is not working
- Refrigerator is too cold
- Refrigerator constantly runs
- Refrigerator is not defrosting
- Condensation on fridge door
- Fridge temperature is too high
- Refrigerator is making noise
- Fridge is not dispensing water
- Refrigerator has ice on back wall
Refrigerator Parts We Can Replace in Mississauga
- Ice Maker
- Air Filter
- Door Switch
- Ptc Starter
- Inlet Valve
- Evaporator Coil
- Defrost Heater
- Start Relay
- Copper Tube
- Condenser Fan
- Run Capacitor
- Compressor Motor
- Defrost Timer
- Temperature Control
- Fridge Door Gasket
- Main Control Board
- Evaporator Fan Motor