Stove / Cooktop Repair Services in Etobicoke, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Stove Repair Company in Etobicoke
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
The most reliable stove repairs are already in your area in Etobicoke
Stoves are household appliances that are essential in every house. But when such an appliance starts to work inappropriately, it leads to trouble. Superior Appliance Service offers the most efficient stove repair Etobicoke offers at reasonable prices.
Our specialists have extensive experience in working with electrical and gas equipment. This allows us to identify the causes of breakdowns and eliminate them in the shortest possible time without compromising on quality.
Here are the most important steps of our work:
- The technician will visit you at the time that best suits you.
- Using high-precision portable equipment, the master will carry out the diagnostic in accordance with safety standards.
- Once they have identified the root of the problem, they’ll provide you with the repair cost.
- After your agreement, the technician will carry out the repair.
- Once the repairs have been completed, the technicians will inspect the device to make sure it is in proper working order.
What stove / cooktop breakdowns do our Etobicoke technicians fix?
These are the most common faults of electric stoves, which our technicians deal with quite often:
- A fuse that has blown. This is caused by a power surge. A specialist can help you repair the fuse in this scenario.
- Some burners aren’t functioning. The technician will check the wire supplying voltage to the heating element. If the circuit is not broken and you have a burned out heating element, the technician will replace it. Before replacing, he will make sure that there is a circuit between the heating element and the control panel, the cause of the malfunction may be lousy contact.
- The sensor is not working (the stove won’t turn on). This is one of the most uncommon and difficult problems with touch screen stoves. Only a skilled technician from a reliable cooktop repair service in Etobicoke is able to fix this issue at home.
- The burner is not heating properly or is not working at all. The reason is poor contact between the heating element or the thermostat. The expert will check the presence of electricity within the circuit connecting these segments.
- The device gets very hot, runs and does not turn off. In this case, the cause is a faulty thermostat. It is impossible to fix the thermostat, and you’ll be required to replace it.
The induction cooktop, although the most modern and high-tech device, is also not immune to malfunction. Let’s examine the main problems.
- The induction cooktop does not turn on or immediately turn off. Most often, this is a feature of this type of cooktop, not a malfunction. These devices have a protective function, if you use the wrong diameter or material of dishes, the panel will automatically turn off the power, and the burner will not heat. Also, the burner will automatically turn off if you remove the cookware from the surface.
- The cooktop’s heat is slow and inconsistent. It is necessary to read the requirements for the cookware in the manual. 90% of induction stove malfunctions are due to improper cookware.
- The device will turn on by itself, although there’s no cookware on the stove. Remove all metal objects and wash the stove of salt. If you are unable to resolve the issue, there’s a problem with the control unit. Fix it or replace it. Find help from a professional.
- The appliance does not function. The principle of diagnosis and troubleshooting does not change; the first thing specialists should do is to inspect the fuse and, if necessary, replace the blown part.
Do not postpone calling a specialist “for later,” being afraid of high prices. Turning to us, you will see that quality stove repair services in Etobicoke do not have to be expensive. We are looking forward to your requests!
Etobicoke Areas We Serve
- The Lakeshore
- Central Etobicoke
- North Etobicoke
What People Are Saying About Our Etobicoke Cooktop Repair
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your stove appliance repair in Etobicoke today!
Stove / Cooktop Problems We Solve in Etobicoke
- Stove is overheating
- Stove is not working
- Cooktop gets too hot
- Stove smells like gas leak
- Cooktop keeps turning off
- Cooktop burner is not working
- Cooktop igniter keeps clicking
- Stove is making a clicking noise
- Stove smells like burning plastic
- Stove hot surface light stays on
- Cooktop makes a buzzing noise
- Stove is locked after self cleaning
Stove / Cooktop Parts We Can Replace in Etobicoke
- Light Bulb
- Fan Blade
- Gas Orifice
- Door Switch
- Grease Filter
- Spark Module
- Terminal Block
- Control Knob