Stove / Cooktop Repair Services in Brampton, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Stove Repair Company in Brampton
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
The best stove repairs are already in your area in Brampton
Stove repair in Brampton is usually needed urgently, so you should know where to go beforehand. Our technicians have been repairing such appliances for many years and can cope with a breakdown of any complexity. Superior Appliance Service always provides a 3-months guarantee once the сooktop is repaired to verify that you have a long-lasting sense of fulfillment and care.
The advantages of cooperation with us include:
- Our specialists are ready to help you any day of the week from early morning till late night;
- We use only high-quality components and auxiliary materials that we purchase and offer to customers at low prices;
- We have the most attractive prices for cooktop repair in Brampton;
- Our technicians strive to finish every repair at your house in 30-60 minutes or less, so you can get back to your normal schedule as soon as possible.
Our goal is to provide fast and effective help and guarantee quality results. Contact us now!
What stove / cooktop breakdowns do our Brampton technicians fix?
Our technicians are not only certified, but they have also completed extensive training. In particular, we’ll quickly eliminate the following faults:
- Electric ignition doesn’t function. Troubleshooting begins by looking at the socket. Connect your device to the socket. Inspect the contacts, and clean them if needed. If these manipulations didn’t help – contact our cooktop repair service in Brampton.
- The gas burns weakly (the burner may not turn on). If the cooktop hasn’t been maintained for a long period, then the nozzle on the burner can become clogged with domestic waste or leftover food. The solution is getting the burner removed from the cooktop and cleaning it with hot water. Clean the nozzle with the help of a wooden object (toothpick or a match). If the problem persists, contact a professional.
- The valve has become jammed. This dangerous defect can lead to the loss of the whole appliance. If the faucet is jammed, we suggest you turn off the gas on the way down to the stove and call us. Our technician will disassemble the faucet and clean the pivoting parts of dirt and outdated grease.
- The burner does not ignite. Over time, the probability of manifestation increases. The cause is the wear of the ignition device; the insulation of the spark plug wire is broken; the spark plug ceramics are broken and cracked. This is the only way to determine the root of the problem. Turn off the lights in the kitchen at night. Then turn on the ignition with an electric switch and observe the spark. If you see a complete lack of spark on one burner, then the wire is damaged. If the spark hits the side of the cooktop, there is a crack in the spark plug.
- The stove stops functioning after 5-10 minutes. This is usually caused by overheating of the hob components. This problem has a protection function. Overheating and uncontrolled heating of the burner and the sensor zone of the control board is the cause of this error. The problem can be eliminated by disconnecting the appliance from the mains for at least 15 minutes and then switching it back on. If the error continues to occur, contact a technician to determine the cause.
- The burner does not turn on; it stays cold. This is a frequent breakdown of electric kitchen appliances, which you constantly have to deal with when repairing the electric stove. Causes of failure: breakage in the circuit of the heating element. The way to fix it is simple: diagnose the switch and the heating burner with a multimeter.
Call Superior Appliance Service now, and you’ll certainly not be disappointed with our stove repair service in Brampton.
Brampton Areas We Serve
- Gore Meadows
- Mount Pleasant
What People Are Saying About Our Brampton Cooktop Repair
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your stove appliance repair in Brampton today!
Stove / Cooktop Problems We Solve in Brampton
- Stove is overheating
- Stove is not working
- Cooktop gets too hot
- Stove smells like gas leak
- Cooktop keeps turning off
- Cooktop burner is not working
- Cooktop igniter keeps clicking
- Stove is making a clicking noise
- Stove smells like burning plastic
- Stove hot surface light stays on
- Cooktop makes a buzzing noise
- Stove is locked after self cleaning
Stove / Cooktop Parts We Can Replace in Brampton
- Light Bulb
- Fan Blade
- Gas Orifice
- Door Switch
- Grease Filter
- Spark Module
- Terminal Block
- Control Knob