Dishwasher Repair Services in Ottawa, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Dishwasher Repair Company in Ottawa
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
Dishwasher repairs in Ottawa have never been that easy!
A common feature of any household appliance is to break down at the worst possible moment. What’s wrong with my dishwasher? Where’s the nearest service? If these two questions arise in your mind while observing the dishes piling up in the sink, we’ve got the answers. It would be a mistake not to carry out a professional dishwasher repair in Ottawa. After all, modern homes are filled with appliances that diligently save time and nerves, and someone should take care of them.
Superior Appliance Service has been breathing new life into faulty equipment for more than 40 years. Since 1980, we have been diligently performing our work so that now we can boldly state that we are capable of doing the most complex repairments.
For every company that provides repair services, its technicians are a treasure. We can safely say that our experienced and highly qualified experts make us the best dishwasher repair service in Ottawa. We use the highest quality parts and modern repair technologies to ensure the longest possible functioning of your appliances.
We deal with more than 10 brands, including the most popular ones (Bosch, Electrolux, Samsung, LG, Whirlpool and many others). Our clients confirm the quality of our service, leaving dozens of positive reviews on our website. We can proudly state that Superior Appliance Service is the number 1 company in Ottawa.
Common dishwasher breakdowns our Ottawa technicians deal with
Loud noises, or dishes coming out dirty must be annoying and upsetting. To solve the issue faster and cheaper, you might consider repairing the appliance on your own. This can hardly be called a good idea. The dishwasher is a technically complex device, and trying to repair it yourself can only make the problem worse. However, in order to determine if you really need professional help, check for mishaps that may occur in your device.
- Dishes come out dirty. The utensils may be placed too closely together, or you might have overfilled the basket. Arrange utensils with enough space between them so that the spray jets may reach their surface.
- Dishwasher is leaking. Examine the door for any cracks, damage, or significant debris that may be preventing it from fully closing. Clean your door gasket with disinfectant, and if any major cracks appear, the gasket will most likely need to be replaced.
- Dirty water does not drain. If your dishwasher suddenly stops before draining the dirty water, the causes may be a clogged or misconnected hose, a fault in the control board, a damaged water level sensor, a broken motor, a kinked hose, or a drop in line voltage. Some of these causes can be resolved by yourself, such as fixing the bend in the hose or cleaning it, but the rest should be left to the professionals.
- Dishwasher not starting. The reasons here can be very simple. For example, not working sockets, no voltage in the network, damaged power cord, etc. Of course, there may be more serious causes: burned out control board or motor, dirty pump, damaged fuse or non-working “Start” button. In this case, you can’t do without the help of a specialist.
Fixing your dishwasher in Ottawa with Superior Appliance Service is a piece of cake! It takes our skilled specialists a few minutes to determine the cause of the breakdown, and most of the malfunctions are fixed within a single day while you are busy with more important things.
Obviously, each type of dishwasher requires unique maintenance, which our technicians can provide. We offer assistance with various types of dishwashers since each has its own set of complexities. Regardless of how difficult the problem is, our technicians are experts in dishwasher troubleshooting in Ottawa.
Our 24/7 dishwasher repair service in Ottawa runs like clockwork
Neither a well-known brand nor careful operation protects against breakage, and it is impossible to avoid repairs except to postpone them. Our company has everything you need so that the repair doesn’t seem a really big problem to you. How do we work? We would like to say “promptly” and “qualitatively.” But that’s not enough.
- Affordability. Dishwasher breakdown never occurs at the right time, financially speaking, no matter how low the repair cost is. There are no hidden prices or additional expenses in our estimates; what we quote is what you pay.
- We vouch for the quality. Our reputation is our highest priority; therefore, we provide a 90-day warranty on all of our servicing.
- Responsibility and qualification. We realize that improper repairs or the use of non-original spare parts might result in significant damage and never put our users at risk. In addition, only the parts of your appliance that are defective are replaced. We will notify you right away if the equipment isn’t worth repairing.
- We respect your time. Nobody likes waiting. We understand that our clients have hectic schedules, and we make every attempt to accommodate them. Our same day dishwasher repair Ottawa is committed to providing our customers with prompt, professional service. We will contact you as soon as possible and let you know we are on our way, reducing your wait time.
- We treat our clients like we would like to be treated. In addition to the reasonable price and record time of dishwasher repair our service in Ottawa offers a personal approach to the problem. People experience considerable inconvenience when they are forced to do without their household assistants. Our team understands that and treats each customer with care as if he were our first one.
Discover outstanding Superior Appliance Service service, and let us wash your troubles away!
Ottawa Areas We Serve
- Sandy Hill
- Alta Vista
What People Are Saying About Our Ottawa Dishwasher Repair
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your dishwasher service in Ottawa today!
Dishwasher Problems We Solve in Ottawa
- Dishwasher won’t unlock
- Dishwasher is not draining
- Dishwasher keeps running
- Dishwasher is leaking water
- Dishwasher won’t clean dishes
- Dishwasher smells like burning
- Dishwasher is not turning on
- Dishwasher drain hose is clogged
- Dishwasher is not getting water
- Dishwasher door won’t close
- Dishwasher is not washing top rack
- Dishwasher is making a loud noise
Dishwasher Parts We Can Replace in Ottawa
- Kick Panel
- Thermal Fuse
- Spray Arms
- Cycle Selector
- Balance Link
- Hose and Tube
- Heating Element
- Tub Gasket
- Drain Pump
- Door Gasket
- Duct & Venting
- Rack Adjuster
- Door Hinge
- Float Switch
- Latch and Switch
- Outside Connections
- Power Supply Board
- Rinse Aid Dispenser