Oven Repair Services in Ottawa, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Oven Repair Company in Ottawa
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
Oven appliance repair in Ottawa where quality matters!
Whether you love modern conveniences or just appreciate them, appliances are essential for an enjoyable time in the kitchen. It can be frustrating when your kitchen appliances are not functioning properly or have broken parts.
Superior Appliance Service has been restoring the functionality of our customers’ kitchen appliances for over 40 years, being the top appliance repair service in the area. We are extremely proud of every job we’ve completed since 1980. We can provide any type of oven repair in Ottawa quickly and effectively.
Our technicians are insured and certified experts with years of knowledge in servicing appliances. We are grateful to each of our faithful customers for leaving their appreciative feedback. Expert oven repair in Ottawa is now at your side whenever you need it!
Our Ottawa technicians can fix the most typical oven breakdowns
An oven that doesn’t heat up is virtually useless, like a car with square wheels. This is a common problem with convection and gas ovens. Every oven is different; there are a few common reasons why your oven stops working. It can be caused by:
The oven does not heat
A non-heating oven, like a car with square wheels, is practically worthless. This is one of the most common oven issues we find in both gas and electric ovens, as well as convection ones. While every oven is different, there are a few common reasons why your oven stops operating. The issue might be caused by:
- Igniter defect. When the oven is turned on, be sure to test the igniter; If it does not ignite the gas after several minutes, replace it.
- The wires of the heating element have burned out. Be sure to check the wiring to which the heating element is connected. You will have to contact a professional to repair damaged wires.
Oven temperature is incorrect
Some surprises are fun, but not when you bake a pie for 50 minutes, and it has almost no crust. A defective thermostat or control board can cause an oven to heat up faster than it is supposed to. However, often the oven is heating too slow. While this can be a little frustrating, the good news is that this problem can usually be repaired at a reasonable cost. Here are the most common causes:
- Safety valve defect. More often than not, when the temperature of the gas oven is not normal, it is because it does not heat up in the first place. Replace the igniter if it is damaged or worn.
- Failure of the temperature control thermostat. This thermostat monitors the internal state of your oven and turns on and off the heat at the appropriate time. Although thermostats can be difficult to check, they are easy to replace and inexpensive.
The oven isn’t turning on
The upside is that at least you won’t waste time and money cooking in an oven that’s on but never gets hotter than 200 degrees. The problem is rooted in several possible causes, all of which can be corrected by a novice.
- Disconnected power cord. Check that your oven is properly connected to the socket. That is the simplest and cheapest solution! It’s also a good idea to check the incoming voltage from the power source in the wall using a multimeter.
- The control board has worn out. While oven control boards are prone to fail for many reasons, they’re simple to replace and can be examined using a multimeter.
The appearance of ovens is so solid and sturdy at first glance. But it is evident that there are parts that may fail, and it happens at the worst times. If you are concerned about your abilities to repair the oven, or if the above solutions did not solve your problem, then leave your oven repair task to our specialists in Ottawa. We service and repair the majority of cooking appliances used in homes like ovens, ranges, cooktops and stoves.
Our specialists are knowledgeable about electric, gas, dual-fuel and induction appliances. No matter what kind of oven you own, our expert technicians are able to fix it. Select Superior Appliance Service for the most efficient oven troubleshooting service in Ottawa!
24/7 oven repairs in Ottawa you will definitely stay with!
Over the course of nearly four decades working in the field of appliance repair we’ve learned a couple of things about performing an excellent job. Our main goal is to offer our community an affordable, reliable, and timely service. Our technicians are trained to provide the highest quality oven repair services in Ottawa. We stay up to date with the most recent technology and are never bored of learning.
- Complete repair warranty. We’re confident about the high quality of our work. All of our services are covered by a 90-day warranty.
- Time is precious. We are aware that our clients are on the go, so that we can provide oven repairs on the same day in Ottawa. If we don’t have the part you require at the time of our initial visit, we’ll make its installation our top priority. Repairs will be completed within 24 hours so as not to disrupt your schedule.
- We will respect your property. You won’t have to clean up after our technicians have completed their service. Our motto is to leave the workplace cleaner than we found it.
- Reasonable costs. Our main goal is to combine the best quality and price. Our clients are fully informed about any charges or fees in advance.
We’re a dedicated team that is hardworking, and we truly enjoy the work we do! Superior Appliance Service will provide excellent customer service from the initial contact with one of our helpful customer service representatives up to the final goodbye with a professional technician.
Ottawa Areas We Serve
- Sandy Hill
- Alta Vista
What People Are Saying About Our Ottawa Oven Repair
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your oven service in Ottawa today!
Common Oven Problems We Solve in Ottawa
- Oven keeps beeping
- Oven is not heating up
- Oven is overheating
- Oven smells like gas leak
- Oven fan won’t turn off
- Oven fan keeps running
- Oven is making a creaking noise
- Oven smells like chemicals
- Oven is not getting hot enough
- Oven touch screen is not working
- Gas oven igniter keeps clicking
- Oven is not reaching the temperature
Oven Parts We Can Replace in Ottawa
- Fan Blade
- Light Bulb
- Vent Tube
- Broil Element
- Door Switch
- Grease Filter
- Bake Element
- Convection Fan
- Control Knob
- Spark Electrode
- Terminal Block
- Spark Module
- Coil Surface Element