Freezer Repair Services in Etobicoke, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Freezer Repair Company in Etobicoke
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
Same-day freezer repair service near your home in Etobicoke
Superior Appliance Service can offer you excellent same-day freezer repair services in Etobicoke. Our highly trained technicians, state-of-the-art equipment, and hundreds of positive customer reviews are key indicators of our success.
A complete diagnosis of your appliance will be performed to determine the problem. Our engineers know how to work with different brands of freezers. They are aware of the most vulnerable parts of these devices, so the diagnostic process will be faster and more efficient.
The technician will perform complete functionality and safety tests, so you can be assured that you will receive the highest quality service.
What freezer breakdowns do our technicians fix in Etobicoke?
Because every appliance is unique, the possibilities of errors are almost endless. As a company that performs dozens of freezer repair services in Etobicoke every week, we know which errors are more common than others. Here are a few of them:
- The freezer won’t switch off. A professional will inspect the freezer to make sure it is cooling properly. There may be a problem with the seal on the door. If, on the other hand, the unit is cooling, but the freezer won’t turn off, the professional will check the thermostat and temperature sensor. The damaged part will be replaced.
- Freon leakage. The problem can be the result of damage to the pipes through which the freon flows. They are often damaged by people who want to speed up the process of defrosting and removing ice from the freezer with a sharp object. Our technicians will replace the freon in a matter of minutes.
- The freezer makes unusual sounds. A freezer in good condition makes no noise. The compressor usually makes noise when the coolant is circulating. System noise, which is perceived when maintaining the correct temperature, may also be noticeable. A technician will check the compressor and fan for any sound, which could be a knock, crunch or metallic squeal. Our freezer repair service in Etobicoke will ensure that the compressor is working properly.
- The freezer is covered with frost. Frost builds up as a result of condensation, which causes the moisture to freeze. If ice has accumulated in the freezer compartment, it is possible that hot air is escaping through the freezer door because it is opened too often. The door gaskets may be cracked or defective. The gasket can be replaced by a professional.
- Faulty outlet. It is possible that the electrical outlet your refrigerator is plugged into is disconnected or that there is no power in it. The technician will plug another appliance into the electrical outlet to make sure it is working properly. He will also check the condition of the power cord. If it is damaged, the technician will replace it immediately.
Trust your freezer to our high-quality repair service in Etobicoke
You might consider different options when looking for a freezer repair service in Etobicoke. We know there are a lot of appliance repair companies on the market. Nevertheless, Superior Appliance Service has something to attract your attention:
- Technicians who are certified. Our Etobicoke technicians have done many freezer repairs. They are also officially certified, which means your appliance will be repaired in a safe and highly efficient manner.
- A wide range of replacement parts. Our technicians can tackle even the most difficult freezer technology. The engineers are equipped with virtually all of the most common replacement parts.
- Consultation with service technicians. Our technicians not only know how to fix appliances, but they can also help customers make the best use of their appliances in the long run. For expert advice on freezer maintenance, contact us anytime.
Etobicoke Areas We Serve
- The Lakeshore
- Central Etobicoke
- North Etobicoke
What People Are Saying About Our Etobicoke Freezer Repair
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your freezer appliance repair in Etobicoke today!
Common Freezer Problems We Solve in Etobicoke
- Freezer smells bad
- Freezer is too warm
- Freezer is not working
- Freezer keeps running
- Freezer coils are frozen
- Freezer is leaking water
- Freezer door won’t close
- Freezer is not cold enough
- Freezer fan is making noise
- Frost build up inside the freezer
- Freezer temperature is too cold
- Freezer is making grinding noise
Freezer Parts We Can Replace in Etobicoke
- Air Filter
- Light Bulb
- Door Switch
- Glass Shelf
- Start Relays
- Water Filter
- Door Gaskets
- Door Shelf Bar
- Storage Baskets
- Overload Parts
- Ice Maker Assembly