Dryer Repair Services in Regina, Saskatchewan
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Dryer Repair Company in Regina
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
Uncover The High Reliability Of Our Dryer Appliance Repair In Regina
Is your dryer not heating up or not turning on? Don’t let a damaged appliance clog up your laundry space! There are many factors that can cause problems with your appliances. Poor quality, improper use and many other problems can lead to unintentional and unpleasant mishaps.
At Superior Appliance Service, we have extensive knowledge of appliance repairs. Typically, we’ll get your equipment back up and running on the same day. Don’t search for “dryer repair near me Regina” – you have found one! We’re your best choice for fast, inexpensive repairs and service. Our highly trained, certified technicians have years of experience in the field and can provide excellent dryer repair and service in Regina.
Our mission is to offer honest and timely service to our community. We are at the top of the appliance service industry and offer our customers the most sophisticated repair and service methods. With our sophisticated equipment, we can handle the most complex repairs.
What Dryer Breakdowns Do Our Regina Technicians Fix?
If your dryer isn’t working properly, it can lead to more complicated problems. When the clothes you need are still wet, and the sun isn’t shining, the first thing to look out for is fixing the problem yourself. Thanks to DIY tutorials, more and more people are trying to fix their devices without proper instruction. Although it may seem simple at first glance, it can cost you a lot of valuable time and energy, as well as jeopardize your family’s safety. Nevertheless, some difficulties are actually simple enough to solve on your own.
- Dryer has strange noises or vibrates. A flashlight can be used to inspect the drum and find any foreign objects. Be sure to inspect the pockets prior to filling washers or dryers.
- Dryer won’t run. Check whether your dryer works in another power outlet; if so, the power outlet must be fixed. Next, check the circuit breaker in your fuse box. If it has been turned off, turn it back on. Otherwise, you may need to replace the fuse. If that doesn’t work out, check the door switch, thermostat, start switch and thermal fuse.
- Dryer doesn’t turn on. If you hear your dryer spinning your clothes, but the clothes appear damp, it could be due to a lack of heat. Check the dryer’s settings before contacting a professional to find the cause. Also, make sure your lint filter has been cleaned and the flow of the vent is not blocked. The vent should be checked for any dust or lint.
- Dryer drum won’t turn. Take off the belt and spin the drum using your hands to test the bearing. If the drum is still unable to turn, the bearing is required to be replaced. If the drum is not moving, it could be due to an unrepaired dryer belt. Unplug your device, look at the drive belt, and replace it if necessary. Even if the drive belt isn’t the issue, replacing worn belts that might cause problems later is an excellent idea.
We are familiar with the most complex appliance breakdowns and can fix the problem efficiently and safely. We offer preventive maintenance recommendations to ensure the long life of your household helpers. Our Regina dryer troubleshooting service won’t cause you to lose money or endanger your family.
Advantages Of Our 24/7 Dryer Repairs In Regina
What’s the best part about working at Superior Appliance Service? Customers are thrilled to have their appliances repaired. We want to return your equipment to its original condition, if possible. What kind of service should you expect?
- Our technicians are licensed, have dealt with any type of problem, and know what it takes to get your appliances back in working order. All of our repair technicians are certified and highly professional. We always come in uniform and show our customers the respect and kindness they deserve.
- Our dryer repair cost is very affordable. We believe that if we go above and beyond the current problem, we can help you prepare for your equipment’s present and future demands. We provide 24-hour dryer repair in Regina and the surrounding areas, so our highly trained technicians are always on alert and ready to help you whenever you need it.
Stress-free repairs are possible – make sure of that when you call Superior Appliance Service. We guarantee your satisfaction.
Regina Areas We Serve
What People Are Saying About Our Dryer Technicians in Regina
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your dryer service in Regina today!
Dryer Problems We Solve in Regina
- Dryer is squeaking
- Dryer won’t start
- Dryer is not spinning
- Dryer stops mid cycle
- Dryer is not heating up
- Dryer won’t stop running
- Dryer is not getting hot
- Dryer smells like burning
- Dryer takes too long to dry
- Dryer drum is not turning
- Dryer is not drying clothes
- Dryer is making a loud noise
Dryer Parts We Can Replace in Regina
- Idler Pulley
- Door Switch
- Flame Sensor
- Heater Duct
- Door Gaskets
- Heating Element
- Drum Bearing
- Flexible Duct
- Circuit Board
- Bearing Kit