Dryer Repair Home Service
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Dryer Brands We Fix
Don’t we know you yet?
Dryer repairs and other things we do
Is your dryer broken? No need to get upset. Entrust the repair to real Superior Appliance Service – technicians of our service. It’s enough to make an application or contact us by phone, specifying the exact brand of your unit. Also, do not forget to tell us about the signs of the problem and the most suitable day and time for the departure of our specialists. It is important to remember that if your dryer is not drying clothes, it is time to call our Superior Appliance Service.
The cost of repairs can be determined only after diagnosis, and its amount will depend on the specific model, manufacturer, the complexity of the fault, and the price of the necessary spare parts. Thanks to the extensive experience of technicians, they quickly cope with the most complex breakdowns. When servicing devices, we use only original accessories. We offer laundry dryer repair of all types without weekends and holidays.
“Dryer repair services near me” — no need to google anymore
All devices, regardless of cost and brand, tend to fail at the most inopportune moment. Whatever the cause of the breakdown, the best solution to the problem is to turn to specialists who can make an accurate diagnosis and eliminate the current problem. Self-intervention may not only not solve the problem but also worsen the situation.
Let’s consider what kind of dryer machine repairs there are:
Electric clothes dryer
The most common mechanical problems with dryers are as follows:
- Faulty heating element. Sometimes a defect in an element of electrical equipment can lead to its failure. This can happen when there is a partial short circuit in the element that causes it to produce heat continuously, not just when it is programmed to do so.
- Disruption of airflow. To find a quality “dryer repair near me,” visit our website and choose the right specialist. Your unit needs constant air exchange to work efficiently. Hot and humid air must be constantly exhausted, and fresh air must be drawn in. If an obstruction in the ventilation system restricts airflow, it will cause heat to build up in the drum. When this happens, the air ducts should be checked for foreign objects. Is your dryer making a squealing sound? It’s time to contact our technician right away!
- Defective thermostat. Most dryers have a thermostat (or thermistor) that maintains proper heat levels. If the thermostat is faulty, it may cause the equipment to overheat. Of course, it’s also possible that the drum may receive too cold air that won’t dry the laundry. In that case, the only solution is to replace the thermostat.
- Seal on the machine. Most dryers consist of a felt seal between the ends of the drum and the front and rear walls. It is designed to keep clothes from getting between the drum and the wall when the drum is spinning.
Before contacting our same day dryer repair technician, pay attention to small nuances such as:
- Whether your dryer is plugged in or not;
- Check the door and the switch. It will not operate if the door is not completely closed.
- If it works, but the air doesn’t heat, you may have an issue with the heating element, thermostat sensors, or coils that should be replaced;
- Check a dryer for a blown fuse. This particular sensor is located at the rear of the panel that attaches to the exhaust duct;
- If the motor runs but the dryer doesn’t spin, the tension belt may be the cause.
First of all, make sure that the gas supply in your unit is switched off and that there is no possibility of a gas leak when the gas pipeline is closed. Features of malfunctions and repairs:
- Faulty or loose wiring. If wiring is loose, unconnected, or damaged, it will cause the common problem of “gas dryer not heating up” occurs.
- A blown thermal fuse. This may be due to a clogged ventilation system. To check the continuity of the circuits inside the combustion chamber, remove the thermal fuse and check the circuit continuity with a multimeter.
- Faulty igniter. Light the gas in the burner to create a flame. If the igniter fails, the gas will not ignite. In this case, you definitely need to fix your dryer machine.
- Defective flame sensor. These components determine the heat that is released by the flame during combustion. The equipment will not heat up if the flame sensor is defective. If a fault is detected, the flame sensor should be removed and replaced.
- Faulty upper limit or cycling thermostat. The upper limit is controlled by the thermostat, which shuts down the burner if the drying chamber overheats.
Your dryer appliance deserves the best service!
We believe that it is very important to choose a repair company that really knows how to provide quality services in the shortest possible time. So what are the benefits of Superior Appliance Service?
- Relying on years of experience, we can confidently assert that our service center will repair your home appliances qualitatively and on time.
- Forget about times when your dryer makes a squealing noise. We are the best in the market for appliance repair.
- Installation of any type of household appliance.
- We carry out repair of dryers at home with a visit to the client.
- You can either order our services by making a call or visiting our website.
- We work with original spare parts for all brands of home appliances and provide a warranty.
- We offer cheap dryer repair in most of the cities of Canada.
Our Dryer Repair Process
Don’t we know you yet?
What People Are Saying About Our Dryer Repair Company
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Dryer Parts We Can Replace
- Idler Pulley
- Door Switch
- Flame Sensor
- Heater Duct
- Door Gaskets
- Heating Element
- Drum Bearing
- Flexible Duct
- Circuit Board
- Bearing Kit
Common Dryer Problems We Solve
- Dryer won’t start
- Dryer is squeaking
- Dryer is not spinning
- Dryer stops mid cycle
- Dryer is not heating up
- Dryer won’t stop running
- Dryer is not getting hot
- Dryer smells like burning
- Dryer takes too long to dry
- Dryer drum is not turning
- Dryer is not drying clothes
- Dryer is making a loud noise