Freezer Repair Services in Scarborough, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Freezer Repair Company in Scarborough
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
Same-day freezer repairs near your home in Scarborough
Superior Appliance Service offers same-day freezer repairs in Scarborough. Our highly skilled technicians, state-of-the-art equipment, and hundreds of favourable customer reviews are the most important indicators of our success. Repairing your appliance begins with a thorough analysis of your appliance to determine the issue. Refrigerators from specific brands have distinctive design and technology capabilities. Our technicians are aware of this. They are aware of the most susceptible parts of these devices, so the diagnostic process goes faster.
Our engineers can complete repairs in just a few hours; they’re equipped with a wide range of standard spare parts. If the need for additional parts arises for repairs, a follow-up visit will be scheduled. The technician will conduct complete functionality and safety tests to ensure you are sure that you receive top-quality service.
What freezer breakdowns do our Scarborough technicians fix?
Since every appliance is unique, the range of possible malfunctions is nearly endless. But as a service which performs hundreds of freezer repair services in Scarborough every week, we are more aware of the most common errors than others. Here are a few examples:
- The freezer won’t turn off. An expert will inspect the freezer to make sure it’s cooling correctly. It could be that there is a problem with the door gasket. The expert will inspect the function of the thermostat or temperature sensor if the unit is not functioning. After that, they’ll recommend a replacement for the faulty part.
- Freon leakage. The problem could result from damage to the pipes where freon is circulated. Their integrity is frequently damaged by people who want to speed up the defrosting process by cutting off the freezer’s ice with a sharp metal object. In this situation, our expert will swiftly perform a freon replacement.
- The freezer makes strange sounds. A freezer in good working order usually makes almost no noise. When coolant is circulated into the compressor, it will usually produce the sound of a hum. The system noise produced when the temperature is maintained can be heard. For any noise like a crunch, knock, or metallic noise, the technician will check the state of the compressor and fan. To ensure the compressor is working well, call our freezer repair service in Scarborough.
- The freezer is covered in frost. Frost is caused by condensation, which leads to the freezing of moisture. If there is a build-up of frost in the freezer compartment, hot air is likely leaking through the freezer’s door because it is not opened enough. The gaskets for the door could be faulty or cracked. The gasket can be changed by an experienced professional.
- An outlet that is not working. It is possible that the electrical outlet your refrigerator is plugged into is disconnected or there is no power available. To verify that your appliance is operating properly, the technician will connect another appliance to the outlet. They will also inspect the condition of the power cord. Technicians will replace any damaged power cords.
Trust your freezer to our high-quality repair service in Scarborough
Looking for a freezer repair service in Scarborough? There are many repair firms in Scarborough. Yet, Superior Appliance Service has something that will grab your attention:
- Professional technicians. Each of our Scarborough technicians has completed hundreds of freezer repairs with varying degrees of difficulty. They also hold official certifications, so the appliance will be repaired safely and efficiently.
- A broad range of parts for replacement. Even the most complicated freezer technology won’t create any difficulty for our technicians. In addition to all the required tools, the engineers are equipped with nearly all the most commonly used replacement parts.
- Consultation with service technicians. Technicians aren’t just qualified to repair appliances; they can assist customers in making the best use of their appliances in the long run. Contact us anytime to receive expert assistance on maintaining your freezer, tailored to your needs and specific model.
Scarborough Areas We Serve
- West Hill
- Highland Creek
What People Are Saying About Our Scarborough Freezer Repair
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your freezer appliance repair in Scarborough today!
Common Freezer Problems We Solve in Scarborough
- Freezer smells bad
- Freezer is too warm
- Freezer is not working
- Freezer keeps running
- Freezer coils are frozen
- Freezer is leaking water
- Freezer door won’t close
- Freezer is not cold enough
- Freezer fan is making noise
- Frost build up inside the freezer
- Freezer temperature is too cold
- Freezer is making grinding noise
Freezer Parts We Can Replace in Scarborough
- Air Filter
- Light Bulb
- Door Switch
- Glass Shelf
- Start Relays
- Water Filter
- Door Gaskets
- Door Shelf Bar
- Storage Baskets
- Overload Parts
- Ice Maker Assembly