Gas Appliance Repair Services in Scarborough, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Gas Appliance Repair Company in Scarborough
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
Bring Your Gas Appliance Back To Life With Our Repair Service In Scarborough!
Gas devices are distinguished by their performance, reliability, and long service life. However, using gas equipment requires strict adherence to safety standards. Whatever the issue, don’t try to solve it by yourself. Since gas is a major source of danger. And only specialists with the right experience level are qualified to handle it.
Our primary responsibility as a staff is to provide a high-quality repair of gas appliances in Scarborough on the same day. With years of experience and successful service, Superior Appliance Service has established itself as a reliable and trustworthy service provider, and hundreds of glowing reviews from our customers confirm that. These are the most important reasons people trust us.
- Quick processing of the request. Our dispatchers work for you 24/7, and masters are expected to arrive precisely on the date and time you specify.
- Technicians who are certified. Each of our technicians has completed many repairs of varying complexity, so your gas equipment will be repaired safely and efficiently.
- Affordable. Our prices will delight you. Also, on our site, you can discover great discounts and special deals.
What Gas Appliance Breakdowns Do Our Scarborough Technicians Fix?
Each gas device is different, so the chances of making mistakes are inexhaustible. We can identify the most prevalent errors since we’ve performed numerous gas repairs on equipment in Scarborough. Here are a few examples:
- The gas smell comes from the gas stove. Open windows and doors to let the air out of the room. You should also turn off all electrical appliances operating under voltage. The next step is to determine the cause of the leak. Apply a soapy solution to the joints of the hoses and tubes. Bubbles will appear in areas that have been depressurized. It is extremely important to know that a gas stove malfunction can be serious, and if you are in any doubt, it is best to consult our Scarborough gas appliance technician.
- The gas cooktop has a weak or uneven flame. If you find the issue, clean the burner. You can take the burner off and clean it using a hard brush. To clean it thoroughly, you can soak it in water prior to. Using a lower flame, you can verify that the thermocouple covers the flame from all sides. If the flame does not penetrate this cooktop element, you must clean the nozzle. Utilize a fine needle or wire for this. Clean the nozzle in case the flame does not light or becomes weak. Contact a specialist if you cannot fix the issue.
- The gas oven does not light up. Often the cause of this problem is a clogged burner nozzle. The nozzle’s opening could be blocked by grease and soot, which causes a diminution in the gas mixture. The insufficient intensity of the flame does not allow the sensor to heat. A skilled technician can clear the burner of any clogs and, if needed, install the new burner. If this is a problem you cannot solve, contact Scarborough’s repair service for gas appliances.
- Gas turns off after releasing the knob. When you attempt to light a flame, and it stops working immediately after you release the knob, the cause is a faulty gas control. Gas control is supposed to serve as a security trigger. If the burner is not lit and the valve is not closed, it will pop open and shut off the gas supply. If the gas shuts off immediately after releasing the knob, it is probable that the valve failed and has to be replaced. It is not advisable to repair this fault yourself because any issue could lead to dire consequences.
Get in touch with us anytime if you are in Scarborough to avail the most efficient gas appliance repair service.
Scarborough Areas We Serve
- West Hill
- Highland Creek
What People Are Saying About Our Scarborough Gas Appliance Repairs
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your gas equipment repair in Scarborough today!
Gas Appliance Problems We Solve in Scarborough
- Gas range is not working
- Gas dryer flame goes out
- Gas oven smells like gas
- Gas dryer won’t turn on
- Gas oven is not heating up
- Gas stove turns off by itself
- Gas oven does not ignite
- Gas range burner won’t light
- Gas oven igniter keeps clicking
- Gas dryer is not heating up
- Gas oven broiler is not working
- Gas stove smells like burning plastic
Gas Appliance Parts We Can Replace in Scarborough
- Safety Valve
- Copper Tube
- Burner Cap
- Spark Module
- Burner Grate
- Control Knob
- Spark Electrode
- Control Panel