Commercial Dryer Repair Service
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our CommercialDryer Repair Сompany
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Commercial Dryer Brands We Fix
What People Are Saying About Our Industrial Dryer Repair
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.Jun 28, 2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.Jun 27, 2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!Jun 8, 2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.Jun 1, 2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.May 14, 2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.Jun 28, 2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about themJun 27, 2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.Jun 8, 2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!May 31, 2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.May 24, 2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!Jun 27, 2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.May 27, 2022
Commercial Dryer Parts We Can Replace
- Flame Sensor
- Idler Pulley
- Door Catch
- Heater Duct
- Door Switch
- Heating Element
- Drum Bearing
- Door Gaskets
- Flexible Duct
- Circuit Board
Commercial Dryer Issues We Deal With
- Dryer is overheating
- Dryer won’t turn on
- Dryer is not spinning
- Dryer stops mid cycle
- Dryer is not heating up
- Dryer won’t stop running
- Dryer smells like burning
- Dryer is not getting hot
- Dryer is not drying clothes
- Dryer takes too long to dry
- Dryer drum is not turning
- Dryer is making a squeaking noise
Don’t we know you yet?
a $25 coupon
Frequently Asked Questions
My commercial dryer won’t start when I push the start button. How can I fix this?
- Power supply – Check if the outlet has power. Check breakers and fuses.
- Door switch – The dryer may not start with the door open. Test the switch.
- Start button – If loose or damaged, the start button needs replacing.
- Control board – Defective control boards may prevent start-up. Contact a specialist to have it checked.
- Timer – Problems with the timer not advancing can interfere with the start signal.
My commercial dryer is getting hot, but clothes are still damp at the end of the cycle. What’s wrong?
- Clogged lint screen – Clean the screen before each load to ensure airflow.
- Blocked vent hose – Remove lint buildup in the vent hose or ductwork.
- Damaged moisture sensors – Defective sensors can end the cycle prematurely.
- Heating element issue – Have a specialist check the current and the integrity of the elements.
- Thermal fuse blown – The thermal fuse shuts off power if the dryer overheats. Replace if blown.
Why is my commercial dryer making squeaking or squealing noises?
- Drive belt – Worn, loose or cracked drive belts need to be replaced.
- Idler pulley – Lubricate or replace a seized or squeaking idler pulley.
- Bearings – Worn drum rollers, pulley bearings or motor bearings need to be lubricated or replaced.
- Blower wheel – Clean the blower wheel of lint or replace the bearings if they are worn.
My commercial dryer is vibrating a lot during operation. What’s causing this?
- Uneven levelling – Level unit side-to-side and front-to-back.
- Damaged drum glides – Inspect inner glides around the drum and replace them if worn.
- Loose blower wheel – Tighten the blower wheel screws if loose.
- Drive belt – Replace the belt if it is cracked or loose.
- Damaged suspension rod – One or more of the shock rods may be broken. Have them checked by a specialist.
- Unbalanced load – Redistribute laundry in the drum if uneven.