Refrigerator Repair Home Service
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Refrigerator Brands We Fix
Don’t we know you yet?
How to take care of my fridge repair
If you ask people what their favorite and most valuable appliance at home is, at least half of them will answer “refrigerator”. And they have a point: yeah, humans bring home the bacon, but who keeps it fresh? Right, your lovely fridge. And of course, it’s pretty upsetting when it doesn’t work well, and there are some failures or even breakdowns in the system. But life gives us a solution to every problem we encounter, and in case yours is to find someone for a fridge repair, take it as a blessing — we’re just there for you.
So, what can we do for you? First of all, our team provides courteous, efficient, and competent services for refrigeration equipment repair. Most cases we have are about fixing appliances. And it’s not surprising: our company delivers services on the day you apply, so your cocktail ice cubes won’t even have a chance to defrost. But that’s not the only solution we offer. Superior Appliance Service also can:
- Find a refrigerator for you. We work with different brands and manufacturers, and we also have a bunch of knowledge and experience working with different kitchen equipment. So, we do know which one is perfect for you.
- Deliver and install your appliance. We are committed to on-time delivery. Our staff are friendly and polite. And before we go away, we’ll set everything up to confirm that your refrigerator is fully operational. Trust the deployment to our installation team and save time!
- Maintain and check the equipment. Our refrigerator service is about care. If we give you an item, we are responsible for the way it performs in the future. That’s why you can always rely on us and our professional help with any possible errors.
What, why and how of refrigerators repair
There are different types of refrigeration equipment: free standing, built-in, freezers, wine coolers, ice makers and mini-fridges. Each of said has a different form, structure and purpose, so the way we repair them, and problems that might occur also differ.
Free standing fridges
A self-standing fridge that simply stands next to some cupboards or by a wall is called “free standing”. There are two main issues you may have with it:
- The interior temperature is too high. First, check fridge temperature settings. Although the manufacturing default is 38° F, you or others may have mistakenly modified the set temperature. If the temp parameters are correct, we advise thoroughly inspecting the door seal. It shouldn’t be ripped otherwise that will cause leaking air.
- The fridge has leaking water inside. Start with identifying the source of the water. The drain pan might be completely filled, or water produced while defrosting may run via a tube inside your device. The leak may also come from the fridge water line connections if a water dispenser is integrated.
Some of these problems can be solved with your appliance’s manual, but mostly it needs a professional examination.
Built-in fridge are those which are built into cabinets and have a luxury, top-class design. So, these are some common built-in refrigerator appliance problems:
- Doors do not close properly.
- The appliance does not finish its cycle.
- An unusually loud noise.
- The electrics are tripped by the appliance.
If any of them bothers you, it’s better to Google “fridge repair near me”, and leave it for a master. Because built-in refrigerators are closely connected to other appliances and furniture, thus relevant experience is required to fix them.
A broken freezer causes trouble, and to eliminate it, we’ve prepared the most frequent freezer issues.
- It doesn’t run. If there is no problem with electricity, but your freezer doesn’t operate, there’s something wrong with one or more inside components. It might be caused by issues with the control board, compressor or any other component. Because of the wide range of possible reasons, it’s better to call professionals.
- There is frost inside. Whenever you open and close your freezer’s door, warm, damp air gets trapped within, causing frost to form. Although some ice in the freezer is natural, too much of it might be an issue and cause harm to your equipment. A broken door or top seal is frequently the cause of a lot of frost inside the freezer.
- Lots of noise. The freezer, same as your refrigerator, has its own set of cycles to ensure ideal operation. Mostly, freezers are quiet, and if yours makes a lot of noise while cycling, it’s most likely due to an issue with its internal parts.
- Abnormally warm. A malfunctioning thermostat might be the cause of a warm freezer. You could also possibly have a problem with the temperature sensors or the sealed refrigerant system. In both cases, you should ask a refrigeration technician to help.
For soft drink lovers or the owners of wine stores and restaurants, it’s crucial for the fridge appliances to function properly. And one of the most common problems you may face is that your wine cooler doesn’t actually cool. Unbelievable. So, here are often reasons, why your piece of equipment isn’t cooling enough:
- The condenser fan isn’t functional.
- Evaporator is damaged.
- Thermostat isn’t working properly.
- The temperature of the air is very high.
- Poor ventilation.
- A defective or disconnected fan.
So, the ice lovers have to know what failures might happen with their appliance, and here is the list:
- When ice is not ejecting it’s more than likely an issue in mechanics or electricity.
- If your ice maker isn’t forming any ice or making it smaller than normal, there’s probably a blockage somewhere along the supply line.
- If the ice crescents or cubes are too large or there is no blockage and they are still too little, the ice maker most likely needs to be adjusted.
They’re obviously the favorites of those who go on a diet: less place, less food. Mini-fridges are incredibly compact, but despite their small size, the issues you face are not always small and easy to handle. Of course, it’s better to have someone, who knows what to do, or at least professional guidance on fridge appliance repair. But we’ll give you a little tip on how to make it perform better and prevent little failures, such as not cooling.
So, the fridge can’t cool down or cease being cold due to a clogged air vent or a broken door seal. Make sure your air vents are clean and clear of dust or pet hair. Check to see whether the rubber door seal is damaged or off-center. It’s unlikely that the rubber door seal has been compromised if you hear clicking noises.
So, should I Google “fridge repair near me”?
All of the above-mentioned issues are totally solvable. And yes, there are a lot of guides on how to fix different failures. However, even though we truly believe in you, most cases are better to be managed by professionals, and people, who have relevant experience in refrigerator appliance repair.
Our team not only provides you with fast and high-quality services, but we are also great supporters and consultors. If you’re not sure whether you need a refrigeration technician or can handle the situation yourself, you can always call Superior Appliance Service, and get help. Either in the form of guidance or in the form of a master running to your house.
What do I need to get a fridge fixer?
Nothing but your will. We’ve already mentioned that we come the day you contact us. We provide transparency in all processes, so you always know what you pay for and why. Moreover, if you need a new appliance, and assign us to get it for you, delivery, installation, maintenance and fridge repair price comes to naught for you. Tempting, isn’t it? Let us know if it is.
Our Refrigerator Repair Process
Don’t we know you yet?
What People Are Saying About Our Fridge Repairs
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Fridge Parts We Can Replace
- Air Filter
- Ice Maker
- Ptc Starter
- Door Switch
- Inlet Valve
- Evaporator Coil
- Defrost Heater
- Start Relay
- Copper Tube
- Condenser Fan
- Run Capacitor
- Compressor Motor
- Defrost Timer
- Scroll Compressors
- Temperature Control
- Evaporator Fan Motor
- Partition Iron Meshes
- Fridge Door Gasket
- Main Control Board
Refrigerator Problems We Solve
- Fridge is leaking water
- Fridge smells bad
- Fridge is not making ice
- Refrigerator is not cooling
- Fridge is freezing food
- Fridge compressor is hot
- Fridge light is not working
- Refrigerator is too cold
- Refrigerator constantly runs
- Refrigerator is not defrosting
- Condensation on fridge door
- Fridge temperature is too high
- Refrigerator is making noise
- Fridge is not dispensing water
- Refrigerator has ice on back wall