Commercial Gas Appliance Repair Service
Fast, reliable, honest service… Trusted by your neighbours
- We can repair any brand of appliances
- Three-mouth warranty on every repair
- Prices that match the budget of our customers
- Same-day sevice for your comfort
Why Choose Our Commercial Gas Appliance Repair Сompany
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Look no more for a quality service!Leave your details and our expert will address any appliance issue in no time get a quote
Commercial Gas Appliance Brands We Fix
What People Are Saying About Our Industrial Gas Appliance Repair
They were super quick to call me after submitting my inquiry, and were at my house to fix my dishwasher an hour later even though it wasn’t urgent. The repairman did a great job and my dishwasher is working great.Feb 8, 2024
Very impressed with the service from your company. I’m one who researches the heck out of things before I go ahead with many kinds of service or business. I saw that this company was rated very highly and had good reviews. We had a problem with our LG washing machine and I was surprised that they were able to schedule an appointment as early as later that day Davinder, the service tech, was very polite and thorough. He explained everything clearly and in layman’s terms. In the end, he was able to diagnose the issue and even recommended we just keep running our machine until it eventually goes kaput. Davinder even responded to a follow-up question the day afterwards quite promptly. The price of the check up and diagnosis was very reasonable, and that’s all we paid. Highly recommended!Feb 15, 2024
My refrigerator cooler stopped working suddenly. It was easy to book the service through online search and a phone call. Emin gave us a great service. He has good knowledge and is well experienced technician. I just recommend to reduce the price point for residential servicesDec 27, 2023
Prompt service, excellent and courteous technician. Thanks.Jan 20, 2024
Amazing serviceDec 19, 2023
Excellent report with customer. Very professional.Dec 5, 2023
Very informative and professional service!Feb 13, 2024
Emin fixed my dryer quickly and professionally. Thank you Emin!Nov 20, 2023
Gas Equipment Parts We Can Replace
- Burner Cap
- Safety Valve
- Spark Module
- Copper Tube
- Control Panel
- Burner Grate
- Control Knob
- Spark Electrode
Gas Appliance Issues We Deal With
- Gas dryer won’t turn on
- Gas oven smells like gas
- Gas range is not working
- Gas oven does not ignite
- Gas dryer flame goes out
- Gas dryer is not heating up
- Gas oven is not heating up
- Gas stove turns off by itself
- Gas range burner won’t light
- Gas oven broiler is not working
- Gas oven igniter keeps clicking
- Gas stove smells like burning plastic
Don’t we know you yet?
a $25 coupon
Frequently Asked Questions
My commercial gas range won’t ignite when I turn the knob. What should I check?
- The gas line shutoff valve is closed. Make sure the shutoff valve is open.
- Clogged burner ports. Clean any food debris from the burner ports.
- Faulty igniter. The igniter should spark when turning the knob. Replace if faulty.
- Gas regulator issue. The gas regulator may need adjustment or replacement by a technician.
- Problem with the gas control valve. Valves may need cleaning or replacement if they are not opening properly.
My commercial griddle is not heating evenly. What could cause this?
- Clogged burner openings or tubes. Thoroughly clean the burners of any obstructions.
- The burner is damaged. Replace the burner if it is excessively bent, corroded or cracked.
- Incorrect gas pressure. Have the gas pressure checked by a specialist.
- Grease accumulation. Remove any grease around the burners and under the surface of the hob.
- The thermocouple is defective. Have the thermocouples checked by a specialist and replace any defective ones.
What causes the pilot light on my commercial oven to keep going out?
- Dirty pilot assembly. Clean the pilot tube and orifice of any debris or deposits.
- Insufficient gas line pressure. Have your gas pressure inspected by a professional.
- Bad thermocouple or thermopile not sending a proper electrical signal. Test and replace it as needed.
- Strong drafts or ventilation blowing out the pilot flame. Shield the pilot area from air currents.
- Loose pilot gas line allowing air intake. Tighten all fittings and check for leaks with soapy water.
Why does my commercial fryer make popping noises when lit?
- Water or moisture in the gas lines or burners. Allow the fryer to run on high until popping stops. Keep lids open when not in use.
- The burner openings are clogged due to the accumulation of food residues. Clean the burners thoroughly.
- The burner gasket is damaged, allowing air to enter the gas line. Ask a specialist to replace the gasket.
- The gas line fittings are loose, and air is entering the gas line. Check the fittings and tighten them if necessary to prevent leaks.
Where do we provide industrial gas appliance repairs
Choose your province
- British Columbia
- Nova Scotia