Commercial Oven Repair Service
Fast, reliable, honest service… Trusted by your neighbours
- We can repair any brand of appliances
- Three-mouth warranty on every repair
- Prices that match the budget of our customers
- Same-day sevice for your comfort
Why Choose Our Commercial Oven Repair Сompany
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Look no more for a quality service!Leave your details and our expert will address any appliance issue in no time get a quote
Commercial Oven Brands We Fix
What People Are Saying About Our Industrial Oven Repairs
The online appointment setup was very easy. I got the appointment date on an urgent basis. The technician was knowledgeable and did a great job on my dishwasher. No problems after the service. Will recommend anyone having issues with their appliances.Nov 22, 2023
Fast, excellent, tidy, service.Feb 3, 2024
This company responded right away when I needed assistanceJan 3, 2024
Quick and professional repair of our dishwasher! Thank you! 😊Dec 31, 2023
Well detailed serviceJan 19, 2024
Polite efficient and very niceFeb 13, 2024
Rich was awesome, thank you!Feb 14, 2024
Kanan from Appliance Repair Expert was great! My dryer was not heating so I gave them a call. He showed up on time, found the problem right away, ordered the part and came back the next day to install it. Dryer was working in less than 48 hrs after giving them a call. Highly recommend!Jan 27, 2024
Commercial Oven Parts We Can Replace
- Light Bulb
- Fan Blade
- Vent Tube
- Door Switch
- Broil Element
- Grease Filter
- Bake Element
- Convection Fan
- Terminal Block
- Spark Electrode
- Control Knob
Commercial Oven Issues We Deal With
- Oven won’t turn on
- Oven keeps beeping
- Oven is overheating
- Oven smells like gas leak
- Oven is making a loud noise
- Gas oven igniter keeps clicking
- Oven is not heating up properly
- Oven is not getting hot enough
- Oven is locked after self cleaning
- Oven bake element is not working
- Oven takes a long time to preheat
- Oven is not reaching the temperature
Don’t we know you yet?
a $25 coupon
Frequently Asked Questions
My commercial oven is taking too long to preheat or not reaching the set temperature. What should I check?
- Defective heating elements. Have an appliance technician test elements for continuity and resistance.
- Failed thermal fuse or limit switch. These safety devices may need replacement if tripped.
- Broken temperature sensor or probe. The oven can’t regulate temperature without accurate readings.
- Damaged control board. Control boards manage oven functions and may need replacing if faulty.
- Poor airflow and ventilation. Ensure vents aren’t clogged so heat can circulate properly.
My commercial oven keeps tripping the circuit breaker when in use. What’s wrong?
- Short circuit – Damaged or faulty wiring that needs to be repaired by an appliance technician.
- Overloaded circuit – Too many appliances are consuming electricity on the same circuit. Redistribute the appliances.
- Defective heating element – It is consuming too much current due to a short circuit or other problem. Contact a specialist.
- Bad circuit breaker – If the breaker is faulty or weak, it may need replacing.
Why is my commercial oven smoking excessively when operating?
- Blocked vents and airways prevent smoke from escaping. Clear all vents.
- The door gasket is damaged and smoke is leaking out. Replace the worn gasket.
- Grease build-up. Thoroughly clean the oven, including the ducts and fans, to remove grease.
- Burning of food residues due to insufficient cleaning. Wipe the inside with an oven cleaner.
- Worn catalyst on gas ovens. The catalyst may need to be replaced by a specialist.
What causes the glass on my commercial oven door to appear cloudy?
- Etching from acidic foods and oven cleaners. Use mild alkaline cleaners to restore transparency.
- The inner and outer glass temperature difference causes moisture to build up. Keep the outer glass clean.
- Hard water stains. Remove the stains with a vinegar solution and polish the glass with a ceramic hob cleaner.
- Normal wear and tear over time. Heat and age can permanently affect the transparency of the oven door glass.
Where do we provide our oven repair services
Choose your province
- British Columbia
- Nova Scotia