Gas Appliance Repair Services in Belleville, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Gas Appliance Repair Company in Belleville
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
Bring Your Gas Appliance Back To Life With Our Repair Service In Belleville!
Gas equipment is known for its efficiency, reliability and long lifespan. However, the use of gas equipment requires strict adherence to safety standards. Whatever the issue is, do not attempt to fix it yourself. Only experts with the necessary level of competence can work with it.
Our employees’ primary task is to offer gas appliance repair in Belleville on the same day. With years of experience and successful work, Superior Appliance Service has established itself as a trustworthy and reliable company. And hundreds of positive reviews from our customers confirm it. Here are the main reasons people choose us:
- Fast processing of your request. Our dispatchers work for you 24/7, and masters will arrive exactly at the agreed time.
- Skilled technicians. All our specialists are certified to work with gas equipment.
- Low prices. You will be amazed by our prices. Additionally, on our site, you can find amazing deals and discounts.
What Gas Appliance Breakdowns Do Our Belleville Technicians Fix?
Since each gas appliance is distinct, the variety of potential errors is limitless. However, as a company that performs dozens of gas equipment repairs in Belleville each week, we understand which errors occur more frequently than others. Here are some:
Here are some examples:
- Gas smell from the gas stove. If you smell gas inside your apartment even though the stove isn’t operating, the initial action is to open the doors and windows to let the air out of the room and switch off all electrical appliances. After that, you have to identify the place where the leak is. Apply a soapy solution to the connection between tubes and hoses. The bubbles will appear in areas in which the connection is not pressurized. Be aware that the malfunction of a gas stove is important, and if you do not feel confident about your abilities, it’s better to contact our gas appliance technician in Belleville.
- The gas cooktop has a weak or uneven flame. If you find this issue, you must clean the burner. To do this, remove it and use a stiff brush to clean it with warm soapy water. To clean it thoroughly, you can soak it in water in advance. With a low flame on the burner, check whether the flame is covering the thermocouple on all sides. If it does not, clean the nozzle. Use a small needle or wire for this. If the burner’s flame is weak and periodically fades out or does not even light, it is important to cleanse the nozzle. You can contact a specialist should you be unable to fix the issue.
- The gas oven does not light up. This is often caused by clogging of the burner nozzle. As grease and soot accumulate, they block the nozzle, resulting in a reduced gas mixture supply. In this scenario, the sensor will not be able to heat due to a weak flame. An experienced technician will clean the burner of the soot and replace it with a new one, if necessary. If there is a problem that you can’t solve, call a Belleville gas appliance repair service.
- Gas turns off after releasing the knob. In a situation where you try to light the burner, but it stops working immediately after you release the knob, this is due to a malfunction of the gas control system. The gas control system is primarily designed to protect the user and shut off the gas supply to the burner if the burner shuts down. If the gas cuts off within seconds of releasing the knob, the valve is probably damaged and needs to be replaced. Do not attempt to repair this fault yourself, as it may have serious consequences.
If you live in Belleville get in touch with us right away to get the most efficient repair for your gas appliance.
Belleville Areas We Serve
- Old East Hill
What People Are Saying About Our Belleville Gas Appliance Repairs
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your gas equipment repair in Belleville today!
Gas Appliance Problems We Solve in Belleville
- Gas range is not working
- Gas dryer flame goes out
- Gas oven smells like gas
- Gas dryer won’t turn on
- Gas oven is not heating up
- Gas stove turns off by itself
- Gas oven does not ignite
- Gas range burner won’t light
- Gas oven igniter keeps clicking
- Gas dryer is not heating up
- Gas oven broiler is not working
- Gas stove smells like burning plastic
Gas Appliance Parts We Can Replace in Belleville
- Safety Valve
- Copper Tube
- Burner Cap
- Spark Module
- Burner Grate
- Control Knob
- Spark Electrode
- Control Panel