Gas Appliance Repair Services in Vaughan, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Gas Appliance Repair Company in Vaughan
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
Bring Your Gas Appliance Back To Life With Our Repair Service In Vaughan!
Gas equipment is distinguished by its durability, efficiency and service life. When working with gas equipment, safety standards must be observed. Whatever the malfunction, do not try to fix it yourself. After all, gas is the main source of risk. Only specialists with the appropriate level of experience can do this for you.
The main task of our employees is to provide a high-quality repair of gas appliances in Vaughan in the shortest possible time. Superior Appliance Service has established itself as an honest and reliable company, and hundreds of positive customer reviews confirm this. These are the main reasons why people choose us.
- Speedy processing of your request. Our specialist will arrive on time with all the necessary tools and equipment.
- Skilled technicians. All our specialists are certified to work with gas appliances.
- Affordable prices. Our prices will delight you. Also, on our site, you can get great discounts.
What Gas Appliance Breakdowns Do Our Vaughan Technicians Fix?
Each gas appliance is distinctive, so the possibilities of error are almost inexhaustible. However, as a firm that conducts dozens of repairs for gas equipment in Vaughan each week, we can identify the types of malfunctions that are more frequent. These are some of the examples:
- The gas smell comes from the stove. Open windows and doors to allow air circulation in the room. Also, turn off all electrical appliances. Next, you need to find the source of the leak. Treat the joints between pipes and hoses with soapy water. Bubbles may form in areas where the connection was not under pressure. This can lead to serious damage to the gas cooker. If you are unsure of what to do, call our Vaughan gas appliance specialist.
- The gas cooktop has an uneven or weak flame. If this problem is detected, it is necessary to clean the burner. To do this, remove the burner and wash it with warm soapy water using a stiff brush. When using the lower flame on the burner, check that the flame completely covers the thermocouple; if it does not, clean the nozzle. To do this, use a needle or thin wire. Clean the nozzle if the flame does not burn or becomes weak. In case you cannot fix the problem yourself, you can contact a professional.
- The gas oven will not light up. Often the reason for this is a clogged burner nozzle. Grease and soot block the nozzle opening, resulting in a reduced gas mixture flow. In this situation, the sensor cannot heat because the flame is not strong enough. In this case, qualified specialists will clean the burner from clogging or, if necessary, replace it with a new one. If you think you cannot solve this problem, contact our service for the repair of gas appliances, which is located in the city of Vaughan.
- The gas shuts off after you release the knob. When you try to light the burner, but it goes out immediately after you release the knob, the reason is a malfunction of the gas control system. The gas control system is designed to protect the user and is constructed so that if the burner does not work, a valve will operate, and gas flow to the burner is shut off. The valve must be replaced if the gas goes out within moments of the release of the knob. Do not attempt to fix the problem yourself, as any malfunction can cause serious consequences.
Contact us anytime for the most efficient gas appliance repair service in Vaughan.
Vaughan areas we serve
What People Are Saying About Our Vaughan Gas Appliance Repairs
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your gas equipment repair in Vaughan today!
Gas Appliance Problems We Solve in Vaughan
- Gas range is not working
- Gas dryer flame goes out
- Gas oven smells like gas
- Gas dryer won’t turn on
- Gas oven is not heating up
- Gas stove turns off by itself
- Gas oven does not ignite
- Gas range burner won’t light
- Gas oven igniter keeps clicking
- Gas dryer is not heating up
- Gas oven broiler is not working
- Gas stove smells like burning plastic
Gas Appliance Parts We Can Replace in Vaughan
- Safety Valve
- Copper Tube
- Burner Cap
- Spark Module
- Burner Grate
- Control Knob
- Spark Electrode
- Control Panel