Stove / Cooktop Repair Services in Vaughan, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Stove Repair Company in Vaughan
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
The Best Cooktop Repairs Are Already In Your Area In Vaughan
Stoves are household appliances that are essential to every home. There are many reasons why these appliances may not work properly. Superior Appliance Service provides the most efficient stove repair service in Vaughan for a reasonable price. Our specialists have years of expertise in gas and electrical equipment. This lets them quickly determine and fix the cause of any failure without compromising the quality.
These are the main phases of our work.
- The technician will arrive at a time that is convenient for you.
- Utilizing high-precision equipment, they will conduct the diagnosis according to the safety standards.
- Once they’ve identified the problem, they will provide you with an estimate of the cost of the final work.
- After your agreement, the technician will then proceed with the repair.
- After the repairs are completed, technicians will examine the device to ensure that it works properly.
Superior Appliance Service is a company that values the trust and time of its clients.
What Stove / Cooktop Breakdowns Do Our Vaughan Technicians Fix?
Here are the most frequent electrical stove malfunctions that our technicians tackle:
- A fuse that has blown. This can be caused by a power surge. The best option in this situation is to call an expert to help replace it.
- One or more burners have stopped working. A technician will look at the wire which supplies current to the heating component. If the circuit isn’t broken and you’ve got an exhausting heating element, the technician can replace it. The technician will ensure that the circuit is in good working order between the heating element control panel and heater.
- The sensor isn’t functioning (the stove will not start). This is one of the most uncommon and difficult problems with touch stoves. This can be caused by malfunctioning. It can be repaired at home by a skilled technician in Vaughan.
- The burner does not heat properly or fails to function in any way. The reason is inadequate contact with the heating element, the thermostat. The technician will test the presence of electricity within the circuit between these parts.
- The thermostat is malfunctioning, and the device is heating up. The thermostat is not repairable; therefore, it is required to purchase a new thermostat and replace it.
Induction hobs, although one of the most modern and sophisticated devices, are also not immune to breakdowns. Consider the most common problems:
- The induction cooktop does not turn on or immediately turn off. Most often, this is a feature that comes with this type of hob, not a problem. These devices have a safety feature. If you use the wrong material or diameter of cookware, it will cut off the power, and the burner will not heat up. Also, the burner will turn itself off when you remove the cookware from the surface.
- The cooktop is heated slowly and unevenly. It is necessary to familiarize yourself with the requirements for cookware in the operating instructions. 90% of malfunctions of induction cookers are associated with improper use of cookware.
- The device will turn on on its own, even though there’s no cookware on the stove. Remove all metal objects and clean the stove of salt. If this doesn’t help, then there is a problem in the control unit. You can fix it or replace it. Get professional assistance.
- The appliance does not function. The principle of diagnosis and repair does not change. The first thing professionals do is check the fuse and if necessary, replace the damaged part.
Don’t put off calling a professional because you are scared of the cost. If you contact us, you’ll discover that quality stove repair services in Vaughan need not cost a lot. We’re eager to hear your inquiries!
Vaughan areas we serve
What People Are Saying About Our Vaughan Cooktop Repair
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your stove appliance repair in Vaughan today!
Stove / Cooktop Problems We Solve in Vaughan
- Stove is overheating
- Stove is not working
- Cooktop gets too hot
- Stove smells like gas leak
- Cooktop keeps turning off
- Cooktop burner is not working
- Cooktop igniter keeps clicking
- Stove is making a clicking noise
- Stove smells like burning plastic
- Stove hot surface light stays on
- Cooktop makes a buzzing noise
- Stove is locked after self cleaning
Stove / Cooktop Parts We Can Replace in Vaughan
- Light Bulb
- Fan Blade
- Gas Orifice
- Door Switch
- Grease Filter
- Spark Module
- Terminal Block
- Control Knob