Stove / Cooktop Repair Services in Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Stove Repair Company in Halifax
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
The best stove repairs are already in your area in Halifax
Stove repair in Halifax is usually needed urgently, so you should know where to go beforehand. Our technicians have been repairing such appliances for many years and can cope with a breakdown of any complexity. Superior Appliance Service always provides a 3-months guarantee once the stove is repaired to verify that you have a long-lasting sense of fulfillment and care.
The advantages of cooperation with our firm include:
- Every day our specialists are ready to help you from early morning till late evening.
- We only make use of high-quality components and tools.
- We offer the most attractive prices for the repair of ranges in Halifax;
- We try to complete each home repair within 30-60 minutes and allow you to get back to your normal work schedule as quickly as possible.
Our goal is to provide quick, efficient assistance that yields an outstanding result. Contact us now!
What stove / cooktop breakdowns do our Halifax technicians fix?
Our specialists have not only certificates but also completed extensive apprenticeships. We guarantee you’ll be able to verify that when you allow us to work with your device. For example, we will quickly eliminate the following faults:
- Electric ignition does not function. Troubleshooting begins with an examination of the outlet. Plug your appliance into the outlet. Inspect the contacts and clean them if necessary. If these methods don’t work, contact our Halifax cooktop repair team.
- The gas burns weakly (the burner may not be turned off). If the cooktop has not been serviced for a long period of time and the nozzle for the burner becomes blocked with kitchen leftover food or waste. It can be cleared by removing the burner from the cooktop and cleaning it by using hot water. Clean the hole in the nozzle using a wooden object (toothpick, match). If the problem continues, then contact an expert.
- The valve is jammed (it doesn’t turn). This dangerous issue could cause the appliance to cease functioning completely. We recommend that you turn off the gas on your stove to clear the faucet. After that, call us. Technicians will dismantle the faucet and scrub the pivoting parts.
- The burner fails to start to ignite. The failure occurs after many years of operation, and the frequency of its occurrence increases over time. The cause is the wear of the ignition device, the spark plug wire insulation failure, and the destruction and cracking of the ceramic spark plug. This is the only method of determining the cause. Turn off the kitchen light at night. The ignition should be on, and you should see a spark. If there is no spark on one burner, then the wire is damaged. A break in the spark plug can be seen when the sparks touch the sides of the cooktop.
- The stove stops functioning within 5-10 minutes. The malfunction is caused by overheating of the hob components, usually accompanied by an error code on the display. This fault has a protective function. Causes of occurrence: uncontrolled burner heating; overheating of the sensor in the control board area. To fix the failure, you should unplug the appliance for 15 minutes and turn it on again. If the error repeats – call a technician to diagnose the control board, namely the sensor and heating relay. If there is no effect, the technician will replace the board.
- The burner won’t turn on, and it is cold. A fault in the circuit that controls the heating is the main cause of the problem. The way to fix it is simple: diagnose the switch and the heating burner with a multimeter.
Superior Appliance Service is always available to fix your stove in Halifax! Call us!
Halifax Areas We Serve
- South End
- West End
- North End
What People Are Saying About Our Halifax Cooktop Repair
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your stove appliance repair in Halifax today!
Stove / Cooktop Problems We Solve in Halifax
- Stove is overheating
- Stove is not working
- Cooktop gets too hot
- Stove smells like gas leak
- Cooktop keeps turning off
- Cooktop burner is not working
- Cooktop igniter keeps clicking
- Stove is making a clicking noise
- Stove smells like burning plastic
- Stove hot surface light stays on
- Cooktop makes a buzzing noise
- Stove is locked after self cleaning
Stove / Cooktop Parts We Can Replace in Halifax
- Light Bulb
- Fan Blade
- Gas Orifice
- Door Switch
- Grease Filter
- Spark Module
- Terminal Block
- Control Knob