Oven Repair Services in London, Ontario
- Licensed Technicians
- ODP Certified
- 24-hour telephone support
- 5 star reviews
Why Choose Our Oven Repair Company in London, Ontario
Over 400 positive reviews on Google Maps and HomeStars.
Repair on the same day or any other date convenient for you.
All work and parts guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Adequate prices. 9 out of 10 problems are solved after the first call. No overpayments.
Don’t we know you yet?
Oven appliance repair in London, Ontario where quality matters!
No matter if you like contemporary conveniences or just love their usefulness, appliances are essential to enjoy your experience in the kitchen. It’s a bit frustrating when kitchen appliances fail to cope with the workload, whether due to poor performance or damaged components.
Superior Appliance Service has been helping our customers restore functionality to their kitchen appliances for more than 40 years. We’re the most reputable repair business for appliances in the area. Since 1980, we’ve been extremely proud of all we’ve accomplished. Our company offers all kinds of oven repairs in London quickly and effectively and can meet any of the repair needs of your appliances.
Our technicians are insured and qualified specialists who have extensive knowledge of servicing appliances for the home. We appreciate each one of our loyal customers who have left us their gratifying feedbacks. A professional oven repair service in London is at your side whenever you require it!
What oven breakdowns do our London technicians fix?
You’re about to preheat the oven, and then you find that it doesn’t work. This is a huge disappointment! If your oven isn’t heating up or isn’t at the right temperature, follow these steps to fix the problem quickly.
- Problems with the control panel. A common kitchen oven failure cause is the breakdown of the oven control system. When this sort of issue is observed, you won’t be able to set the timer, temperature, and other functions. This type of malfunction is typically easy to identify when the display shows the issue. To correct it, get the original part from the company’s website or at a certified service center.
- Failure of heating elements. The process of determining if the oven’s heating element is not working properly is simple – turn the unit on and alter the temperature. Using a kitchen mitt and your hand, you can check if the oven’s temperature is rising. As it is technical, it’s not advised to replace the heating element by yourself.
- Fan failure. Electrically operated appliances have oven fans to provide an even flow of hot air. The first sign of malfunction is unbalanced cooking. The fan is driven by a motor, which can collect dust and dirt on the impeller. This can make it very difficult to operate. Since it comes in direct contact with grease and oil, the fan needs to be cleaned. When a problem arises, it’s best to trust this job to a professional since you’ll have to remove the furnace.
- Troubles with the thermostat. The thermostat performs one of the most crucial functions: it controls and warms the oven to the desired temperature. If it fails, it should be replaced right away.
- Thermocouple that is defective. This unit ensures a constant gas supply and is responsible for the ignition of the plate. A malfunctioning or damaged solenoid valve may be the reason why the oven is not heating sufficiently. The solenoid valve should be replaced.
If you’re unsure of your ability to fix the oven, or these suggestions haven’t resolved the issue, leave the oven repairs to our London oven fix experts. Our technicians are skilled in the repair of gas, induction, as well as dual-fuel ovens. Our technicians can fix any type, model or configuration of the oven. Superior Appliance Service is the best choice for oven troubleshooting in London.
24/7 oven repairs in London, Ontario you will definitely stay with!
We have over 40 years of expertise in the field of appliance repair, so we learned several things about how to do an excellent job. Our main goal is to provide our customers with trustworthy, affordable and timely service. Our technicians are qualified to provide top oven repair services in London. We are always up to date on all the latest technology and will never stop learning.
- Complete repair warranty. We’re confident about the quality of our work. All of our services are covered by a 90-day warranty.
- Time is precious. We understand that our customers are busy, so we try our best to meet their needs with same-day oven repairs in London. We will complete the installation as soon as possible so that you don’t interrupt your schedule.
- We respect your place. You will never need to clean up after our technicians have finished service. Our slogan is to leave the workplace cleaner than we found it.
- Reasonable prices. Our aim is to integrate the best quality and price into a unifying strategy. Our customers are aware of all charges and fees.
We’re hardworking and committed people who love their work. By selecting Superior Appliance Service, you’ll get excellent assistance every step of the way, right from your first conversation with one of our customer service representatives to the final goodbye to trained technicians!
London Areas We Serve
- Huron Heights
What People Are Saying About Our London Oven Repairs
Superior Appliance Service is reliable. My range was recently repaired. Wow! The technician came on time. He’s accurate and gave a fair estimate. This is a team I’ll remain with and recommend.28.06.2022
Satisfied overall. After a few days with a leaking washing machine, I booked a next-day appointment with them. A technician arrived the following day and did his best. He also performed some maintenance on my dryer and didn’t charge me for it, plus provided tips for maintaining them in excellent shape. I’d utilize them again since their charges appeared industry-standard.27.06.2022
Andrew from Superior Appliances came out within three hours of our call. The engineer was courteous and explained everything before starting. Bravo!08.06.2022
Fair prices, money-saving incentives, and qualified personnel are offered. To sum it up, I’m delighted with Superior Appliance Service and would suggest them. Well-informed and customer-focused. They care about everyone they’ve helped.01.06.2022
My front load washer gasket needed replacing, but Scott suggested a much better and less expensive solution. So pleased. My advice is only given by people who value their customers. Excellent appliance repair specialist.14.05.2022
If they can repair my damaged Bosch washer, they can do anything. My washer broke for more than a month, and other firms told me to purchase a new one. I had no doubt theycould fix any appliance until they did.28.06.2022
Excellent service! On time, the professional explained everything. He spent many hours replacing my faulty washer and dryer, yet the service charge was still extremely fair. Unexpected? I’d hire Superior Appliance Service again and confidently share positive feedback about them27.06.2022
During the installation, the technician suggested that I put on shoe covers. He was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He also advised me to throw out the first batch of ice produced by the refurbished ice maker (which I already knew, but the mention was so professional). The company communicates quickly and expertly. Everything was an A+. I’m a difficult customer, but working with Superior Appliances made it simple to keep my gas appliance in good working order.08.06.2022
A repairman told me my washing machine’s motor was dead and I shouldn’t try to fix it. Great advice was offered on buying a second. Because I’m so appreciative, I’ve suggested two friends. I’ll use them for another repair. They’re amazing!31.05.2022
After repairing the washing machine, the technician further checked his work. Yes, he remained for the whole wash cycle. He was extremely professional and quick to my first inquiry, getting as much information as possible before coming to our home to fix our new fridge. The specialist came on schedule, disguised the issue and solved it promptly.24.05.2022
Best appliance repair. They mended my oven and helped me with other equipment. Affordable and competent staff. Outstanding service!27.06.2022
Called this company to do some work on my dishwasher in my house they came in a timely fashion. They tried there best to repair my dishwasher but they couldn’t so I had to end up buying a new one and they refunded me my money. Great customer service I would highly recommend this company.27.05.2022
Book your oven service in London, Ontario today!
Common Oven Problems We Solve in London, Ontario
- Oven keeps beeping
- Oven is not heating up
- Oven is overheating
- Oven smells like gas leak
- Oven fan won’t turn off
- Oven fan keeps running
- Oven is making a creaking noise
- Oven smells like chemicals
- Oven is not getting hot enough
- Oven touch screen is not working
- Gas oven igniter keeps clicking
- Oven is not reaching the temperature
Oven Parts We Can Replace in London, Ontario
- Fan Blade
- Light Bulb
- Vent Tube
- Broil Element
- Door Switch
- Grease Filter
- Bake Element
- Convection Fan
- Control Knob
- Spark Electrode
- Terminal Block
- Spark Module
- Coil Surface Element